Smith needed

• Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
21 Jul 2016 18:15 #1 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Smith needed was created by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Good evening to all of you wonderful people.

It has been far too long since my last excursion to your wonderful barony, and from what I hear of the state of things it's not a moment too soon. I will admit, things are indeed quite dire right now, but I must say shame on Jonas' minstrals for fleeing. It is in this time that music and jocularity is needed the most.

That being said, I am looking for a smith with a good stock of supply to aid me in the creation of a new instrument. Not that there is anything wrong with the one that I have now, however I have found myself in the situation of being in the presence of one or two philastines who would rather destroy my instrument than politely ask me to stop (and a few of them within travance. And here I thought I looked like a goat.)

I had hoped a smith in the possession of wytchwood might be able to help me craft a new guitar out of the material. I don't have much in the way of gold, some people are lousy tippers, but I would be willing to aid in anyway I can and hopefully come to an agreement with whichever smith I am working with. And at the very least, keep you company with my music. I have heard the rhythmic percussion of a smith at their anvil and I know full well what lovely music they can make.

I look forward to playing with and for you Travance, and as such I shall see you soon.
Fen the Fawn

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds