August 1216 Chronicle: "Unbound by Fate"

• Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
26 Jul 2016 18:42 #1 by Onca (Lorelai)
August 1216 Chronicle: "Unbound by Fate" was created by Onca (Lorelai)
For the month of August, our first full baronial feast since nullifying the Null threat, the Chronicle theme will be "Unbound by Fate".

What are your plans, now that the world has changed? What opportunities have arisen, or are gone? What new threats do you expect to encounter?

Of course, you do not have to write per the theme, and we accept any submissions we can. Art is always welcome, too, of course.

I am also looking for someone to write up an account of this month's world-changing events, to include on the front page and in the historical archives of the Baronial Library. Please send me a message if you would like to write this important article.
Any scholars or others hoping to write a "Monster of the Month" article, please send me a missive so that I may select someone.

The due date, due to time constraints between feasts, will be on Wednesday, August 10th. If you have completed submissions prior to that, the sooner we receive them, the less last-minute work for our staff and our press.

Thank you all, and welcome to a world Unbound by the Fate of the Anastazi.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds