I need help on definition from a guard.

10 Aug 2016 23:06 - 10 Aug 2016 23:11 #1 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
I need help on definition from a guard. was created by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
What is sedition and what law does it break? Cause I dinnae see a law for it, ye ken? I am nay bein' facitious but I read the laws and cannae find it, ye ken.

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
Last edit: 10 Aug 2016 23:11 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm).
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
10 Aug 2016 23:34 - 10 Aug 2016 23:35 #2 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic I need help on definition from a guard.
Sedition is a fancy word for "encouraging people to rebel against the authority"
Good to see that you've decided to embrace being a chaos warrior at it's fullest.
Though, I am surprised you knew the word facetious but not sedition.

-Avaiiden Earfalas
The Maelstrom

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 10 Aug 2016 23:35 by Narcis (ChrisR).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
10 Aug 2016 23:57 #3 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic I need help on definition from a guard.
Ye are nay a guard an' lass, I am who I am nay labels needed. We dinnae have a word like sedition in the highlands, but there are synonyms for facetious there. In the highlands it was the heroes of legend like Fion MacCumhail, Rhy Bran y Hud, Orion McBride the Hunter and many others were the men who fit your description except they all fought against injustice and tyranny. They were legends of ould their stories hold power to inspire the people.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
11 Aug 2016 00:34 #4 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic I need help on definition from a guard.
Could a guardsman please post the most updated version of the laws. The ones in the Baronial archives are from last year. Just so those on trial understand what new laws have been made secretly.

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
11 Aug 2016 00:47 - 11 Aug 2016 00:48 #5 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic I need help on definition from a guard.
Forgive me, for this took some time to post.

Sedition falls alternately under abuse of a noble and treason depending on how widespread the sedition is.

It would do well to recall the first law of Travance at this point:

The Baron's word is law.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Last edit: 11 Aug 2016 00:48 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verrill Lebastion (Wellby), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher)
11 Aug 2016 07:28 #6 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Why? That makes no sense. None of common rank shall mislead or abuse one of noble title.
Or
None shall serve or aid an enemy of the Barony, nor take arms against the Barony, nor commit espionage against the barony, nor hinder another in the pursuit of an enemy of the Barony. None shall commit treason against the Kingdom of Kormyre.

Which I did neither and hell sedition isnt covered. Is this baron's law unwritten cause I read the laws and it ain't there. Just sayin' this all seems a stretch o' darkness hand. Ole Bobby is trying to make words on paper lie again. Cause that is what his fancy paper allows him to do.

11 Aug 2016 07:33 - 11 Aug 2016 07:38 #7 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Interesting I thought I lived in Kormyre and not Gaalderon but t'ings are startin' to look oftly green.

Last edit: 11 Aug 2016 07:38 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm).
  • Pluvious
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 146
11 Aug 2016 09:41 #8 by Pluvious (Pluvious)
Replied by Pluvious (Pluvious) on topic I need help on definition from a guard.
Master Billiamm

I believe you asked a question and it was answered by Lieutenant Grimkjell. Since this is a trial you will have to wait like the rest of us in order to find out the details. I ask that you please conclude your inquiries here and await further briefing at said trial.

Sir Pluvious
Knight Protector of Travance, Castellan to the Baron
Protector of All Physicians & Healers

OOG (Romeo Villanueva)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verrill Lebastion (Wellby), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds