Travance Chronicle Payments

12 Aug 2016 10:21 - 12 Aug 2016 10:29 #1 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Travance Chronicle Payments was created by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

The Travance Chronicle is attempting to get caught up on backpay for all contributors and I would very much like to pay those who are currently owed (I have a list).

If you have written for the Travance Chronicle from November 1215 to August 1216 and have not yet received your pay, come and find me. I will have the ledger with me all week-end.

I can generally be found Feasting day mornings at the Inn and I will be in the kitchens from two bells tonight until the sun comes up.

Additionally, starting this moon, contributors will have one year from the date of article publication to collect their pay, otherwise the payment will be forfeit. Exceptions can be made if someone will not be in the proper for an extended period of time, but only if they contact myself or Lorelai directly.

If there are any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
Last edit: 12 Aug 2016 10:29 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl).
12 Aug 2016 10:46 #2 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Travance Chronicle Payments
Just a suggestion, Thalia:

Why not write down their names here so they may be held accountable for leaving you waiting? I know my name will be there, and I'll find you tonight.

With Enax's lead,
Datu Guo Chenjing

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
12 Aug 2016 11:05 - 12 Aug 2016 11:06 #3 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic Travance Chronicle Payments
That suggestion has been brought up during meetings. It was decided that it would be best to not list the names on a public posting board. After this month, missives will be sent to individuals who are owed payment to alert them, as they may have forgotten after so long a time.

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
Last edit: 12 Aug 2016 11:06 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
16 Aug 2016 18:41 #4 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic Travance Chronicle Payments
Chenjing - While I appreciate that some people may have forgotten since they wrote some time back, if they got paid or not (I myself can't recall if I got paid this moon by Thalia, even), there are many contributors who write under assumed names or anonymously, and some people don't want it called out that they submitted anything, even if their name was publicly on it. We also don't want anyone assuming the identity of someone we don't know as well, and claiming their pay.

I hope you can understand our need to keep this list private, and urge you to speak to Thalia, even if you think you got paid. It never hurts to confirm.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belketra Folles (pleasantexample), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds