Look to the Stars

• Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
12 Aug 2016 12:18 #1 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Look to the Stars was created by Mantel (sigma-j)
Travance,

Oi turned me eyes to th' night sky las' night, and saw a star come screeching through the sky, in a brulliant daze.

This moon marks a very, very special occasion. The Stars are traveling the Crossroads. With all of us travelin' in caravans, especially those from New Andover, I believe we have drawn the attention of Papa Oute.

Oi've always taken the dashing stars to be the mark of the Noche de Avivamiento. This is a perfect time to rejoice, and celebrate with the Ma'khet the return of our Prince. I must back to Valdalis, but Oi'd bet the best views of the Stars' journeys through the crossroads would be 'ad at the beach, or per'aps just outside the city gates. Possibly even near Ostcliff or the Caravans. Wherever you find yourself this moon, seize the opportunity. If you smoke, leave some out, and if you garden, leave some of your older blooms out.

Oi 'ear there'll be quite a few Coast 'aveners comin' te town this moon. Pass the message to 'em, would ye? Oi'm sure they could prob'ly tell ye more about this occasion.

All due respect to the Ma'khet, and the Gods,
~Lux

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds