September Chronicle - Finding Common Ground

• Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
18 Aug 2016 21:38 - 21 Aug 2016 22:40 #1 by Onca (Lorelai)
September Chronicle - Finding Common Ground was created by Onca (Lorelai)
As the Null fight taught us, we often have to work with others for the intended result. This can sometimes be tricky, as people across Arawyn are so varied and quite often unwelcoming of anything different.

To get things done, we can set aside these differences temporarily, but to continue to work together and function as a people, it's best to find common ground.

Due to recent struggles and opinions, it may seem easiest to stick to your own kind, but now is, in fact, the best time for us all to learn about each other and extend a hand of friendship (or at the very least, civil tolerance), while we await whatever threat may be next.

In the interest of this brief interlude in our hectic lives, this month's Chronicle theme is about finding a way around our differences and learning to better understand one another - i.e. Finding Common Ground.

Please submit your articles to our offices in Honor's Peak before (or on) the due date of Wednesday September 7th. [OOG: ]

Compensation is dependent on whether or not your article is educational/informational, or simply anecdotal (e.g. telling a funny story).
All contributors will be paid 10 gold pieces and be given some recognition for their service to the Barony [OOG: 400SP], and informational pieces also help contributors gain some experience in teaching [OOG: 1 Build].

Please see Thalia Burdorn for payments. Keep in mind, as of August 1216, any payments that were not retrieved within one year are forfeit, unless you've made arrangements with myself or Thalia in the meantime.

We are always looking for contributors to write or draw for Monster of the Month. Please consider sharing your knowledge with the Proper, to better educate and prepare your allies.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
Last edit: 21 Aug 2016 22:40 by Onca (Lorelai).
18 Aug 2016 22:05 #2 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic September Chronicle - Finding Common Ground
Mistress Lorelai,

I believe you have the date wrong. Unless only orange sorcerers and Lorestri may submit to this issue, at least.

With Enax's lead,
Datu Guo Chenjing

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
21 Aug 2016 14:30 #3 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic September Chronicle - Finding Common Ground
What is this month's monster?

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
21 Aug 2016 22:41 #4 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic September Chronicle - Finding Common Ground
Chenjing - I had the date right, but the wrong month. Thank you for the notification.

Edwin - I do not have a monster selected yet, I will reach out once I speak with my staff.

Huntress of Galladel

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: geezer (geezer), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
06 Sep 2016 18:07 #5 by Onca (Lorelai)
A reminder - the Chronicle articles are due tomorrow, the 7th.

I have had a submission for the Monster of the Month from an unlikely source, but all other articles, including a compiled list of light and neutral masses, are welcome.

Thank you all for your time and efforts.

Huntress of Galladel

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
07 Sep 2016 16:12 #6 by Onca (Lorelai)
Travance - A reminder that any submitted articles for the Chronicle can be anonymously printed but I do need to know who it's from to print it.

This is your reminder, anonymous Travncian. Please contact me to have your submission printed and thus be compensated for your article. Thank you.
~Lorelai

Huntress of Galladel

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds