The barony and the occult

• Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
22 Aug 2016 23:26 #1 by Aria (Aria)
The barony and the occult was created by Aria (Aria)
Several of you may remember some months ago I asked for volunteers representing each of the supernatural groups. I have gotten many responses and to those individuals I say thank you. Now that the world is no longer ending i would like to get this position up and running.

At this time I will not call a meeting as there are far to many of you, and some of my representatives currently do not wish to be named publicly. However for those of you seeking to understand the supernatural it can encompass many things everything from the mages, psions, gods, which hunters, druids and more.

Should any of these groups find themselves in need of baronial assistance i ask you to seek me out so that going forward we all may help one another. I no longer want any group to feel alone in any struggle they face if the barony can be of service. Moving forward i also ask my representatives to keep me informed of what is going on with your various groups so that I may keep the barony informed. I wish no one to misunderstand my position here, this is not to keep an eye on everyone, we all know the laws, that is not my business here, mine is more to go between for the groups and the baron so that each person and group feels they have a voice in their concerns.

Should you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or seek me out. Thank you

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds