October Chronicle - Justification or Justice?

• Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
16 Sep 2016 00:26 #1 by Onca (Lorelai)
October Chronicle - Justification or Justice? was created by Onca (Lorelai)
For this month, the Chronicle theme is about determining what is justified, what is justice, and how it's determined. Are you doing the 'right' thing? Are you doing the smart thing, or the best? Or are you not thinking about your actions or orders, and simply acting?

I take this moment to remind you that the Chronicle will not print treason or slander against nobility, and ask that you consider your words carefully, even if in the past you have not considered your actions.

Please submit your articles to our offices in Honor's Peak before (or on) the due date of Tuesday September 27th.

Compensation is dependent on whether or not your article is educational/informational, or simply anecdotal (e.g. telling a funny story).
All contributors will be paid 10 gold pieces and be given some recognition for their service to the Barony [OOG: 400SP], and informational pieces also help contributors gain some experience in teaching [OOG: 1 Build].

Please see Thalia Burdorn for payments. Keep in mind, as of August 1216, any payments that were not retrieved within one year are forfeit, unless you've made arrangements with myself or Thalia in the meantime.

We are always looking for contributors to write or draw for Monster of the Month. Please consider sharing your knowledge with the Proper, to better educate and prepare your allies. You may send me a missive directly with what lores you know of which creatures, or what you can easily draw.

Thank you.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar Aldric (Selrik)
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
26 Sep 2016 18:36 #2 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic October Chronicle - Justification or Justice?
A reminder, the due date for this Chronicle is tomorrow. I look forward to more submissions from you all.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds