Those who were lost

16 Sep 2016 22:51 - 16 Sep 2016 22:52 #1 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Those who were lost was created by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Hello everyone. I've been thinking.

Of all of the people who came to Travance for help because they didn't know if they were sleepers or not, I only really got to know a lot about one. I think it's important to share their stories, especially the ones who didn't make it out. That way, they're remembered for the people they were, not just for what the Father did to them.

My friend, Miss Heather's mother and father moved to Travance because they liked the idea of being heroes. They wanted all of their children to be heroes too. She had a sister who tried to be one, but she was killed in the attempt. :-( Heather didn't want to be a hero though. She wanted to go to the other side of the rift and practice law. Practice is important because then you always get better at it! But that was only if she was still her and not a sleeper. She told me that she couldn't imagine herself ever hurting anybody, and if she was a homunculus and he could take control of her and make her do that, then she didn't want to live that way. She was scared, but very brave anyway.

She also liked silly songs and inch worms.

Can anybody share anything about any of the others?

-Midori Suarez
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
Last edit: 16 Sep 2016 22:52 by Midori Suarez (krykit). Reason: Forgot signature
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), Kardin (Ben)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
17 Sep 2016 08:24 #2 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Those who were lost
Midori, if you ever feel lost in your duty, or ever feel doubt in your heart over who Mercy chose, I want you to look at this. THIS is the reason she chose you. You truly are the Daughter of Mercy.

-Robert "Dirge" Morgan

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), Belketra Folles (pleasantexample), Mantel (sigma-j), Midori Suarez (krykit)
17 Sep 2016 13:06 #3 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Replied by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03) on topic Those who were lost
[OOC: The sheet of parchment is a bit crinkled.]

...I... I don't understand...

...could someone send me a private missive please? I was too exhausted and consumed by other matters to assist and had to retire to my quarters to assess them. I need to know what happened... thank you...

Ezequiel

"Once upon a time there was a man who died. The less said the better."

IC: Ezequiel Cantor - A "Physician." Nothing more. Nothing less
OOC: Jason C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
17 Sep 2016 17:08 #4 by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample)
Replied by Belketra Folles (pleasantexample) on topic Those who were lost
Father Dominic Strong and the late Sir Jack Dimms were heroes.

With Enax's lead,
Datu Guo Chenjing

[hr]

OOG: DJ (She/her)
17 Sep 2016 22:04 #5 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic Those who were lost
Dirge,

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

Ezequiel,

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to confuse you. I'll write to you.

Chenjing,

Heroes have stories. Can you tell us theirs?

-Midori Suarez
Mercy's Daughter

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
17 Sep 2016 23:52 #6 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Those who were lost
I met Heather at Bar Mass. I had seen and spoken with her before this, but never had the chance to talk at length. She asked many religious questions, mostly regarding the fate of a soul after death. She then asked, 'What if I don't have a soul?' I simply assured her that she had and Galladel will still accept her no matter what happens.

She grew distressed and we prayed, holding hands for a long time. The mass ended and I never saw her again.

Until I went back to the site of the Lab the next morning and watched their spirits ascend.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), Midori Suarez (krykit)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.528 seconds