On Homunculi

20 Sep 2016 12:11 #1 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
On Homunculi was created by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
It would seem that I have missed encountering the creatures known as Homunculi, owing to some projects I have been working on.

I should be very much interested in speaking to and/or analyzing one of these Homunculi. Especially if some of the more, shall we say, advanced ones would be agreeable to such an endeavor.

Alternately, should he be willing, I should also be quite interested in speaking with the so called "Father" of these Homunculi.

The potential impact on a multitude of scientific or medical fields is tremendous, and I would very much like to gain some insight onto some of the discoveries made from the creation of these beings before they or their creator are very senselessly destroyed.

-Dr. Nigel Whitworth

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
24 Sep 2016 20:51 #2 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Replied by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03) on topic On Homunculi
This is something I would like to do as well, or rather, try to see if a gathering of minds could occur sometime this feast to which we may discuss the events of last, and speculate on what may, or may not have, occurred.

If offered, I would like to speak with you Nigel on what I know. I may not be able to provide you with all of the answers, but at least you will be able to have a basic understanding on what they are, at least from my perspective.

Ezequiel.

"Once upon a time there was a man who died. The less said the better."

IC: Ezequiel Cantor - A "Physician." Nothing more. Nothing less
OOC: Jason C.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds