November 1216 Chronicle - Doing Your Part

• Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
08 Oct 2016 15:44 #1 by Onca (Lorelai)
November 1216 Chronicle - Doing Your Part was created by Onca (Lorelai)
What does it mean to you to be doing your part? Helping the town, or the barony, or the citizens? Is it staying up until dawn to keep everyone safe, or repairing old buildings, or feeding the town? What do you consider to be pulling your weight?

The theme for this month's Chronicle is "Doing Your Part". The due date is Tuesday, Nov 1st.
Please send all submissions to the offices in Honor's Peak. [OOG: ]

I will be considering authors for this month's "Monster" column, as well as artists. Please contact me as always if you are interested. I'm also always glad to accept compiled lists of activities or light/neutral masses.

Rewards remain the same - you gain the experience of creating your submission, if it's newsworthy, as well as some gold and appreciation for your service to the barony [OOG: 1 build, 10 gold, 500 sp]
If you wish to submit a story or anecdote, poem or song, the gold and appreciation for service will apply. [OOG: 10 gold, 500sp]

Please do your best to make submissions timely or even early. Thank you!

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
31 Oct 2016 21:54 #2 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic November 1216 Chronicle - Doing Your Part
A reminder - all articles are due by end of day tomorrow. Please submit sooner rather than later - we have a lot of editing to do before we set the print.
Thank you!

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds