Congregations to the Light, November

02 Nov 2016 23:47 - 02 Nov 2016 23:49 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Congregations to the Light, November was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Hello everyone!

While I could not think of anything proper for the Chronicle, I would offer people reflect on what 'their part' is in the grand scheme of things. Every soul is important and has a purpose, even if they do not know it yet. Help those who seem lost this moon try and gain a better understanding of themselves and not stray away from their true self.

We know there are new light clergy in town that we have not been able to properly meet. If you are new and looking to make ties with the light clergy in town, please reach out! Honestly, I love speaking with followers of all faiths. If you ever need assistance, you can find it.

As always, The United Churches of Light will be offering several congregations this feast.

All who are willing to be respectful to the Gods of Light and the others in attendance are welcome to attend. All light clergy are welcome to speak at mass and, if time permits, others will be allowed to speak as well so long as they remain on topic and respectful.

Saturday
3:00 PM Bar Mass - Location: Bar in the Dragon's Claw
Officiant: Chaplain Aldric
This Mass is for those unfamiliar with faith. Talk and learn about the United Churches of Light with some light refreshments and a drink.

5:00 PM Mass of Light - Location: Church Annex
Officiant(s): Chaplain Aldric

Be well!

Doctor Ilana Darkwood Uidhir-Zero
Squire of Pendarvin
Head of the Wild Mages Guild
Steward to the United Churches of Light

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 02 Nov 2016 23:49 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds