December 1216 Chronicle - Everyday Heroes

• Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
12 Nov 2016 13:33 #1 by Onca (Lorelai)
December 1216 Chronicle - Everyday Heroes was created by Onca (Lorelai)
We all have that person that gets us materials for a much-needed weapon, or translates a letter we can't read, or binds our wounds when we are too stubborn to admit they need it. These people are our everday heroes - not the people out on the front lines of the battle (unless they're dragging your unconscious self to safety) or the people giving orders, these are the people who keep us going without asking for much in return. Last month, we focused on how everyone can do their part - with that in mind, the Chronicle would like to hear stories or information on the people who are your everyday heroes.

The December edition of the Chronicle will have a due date of Tuesday Nov 29th, to give our staff time to review all work. Please try your best to get your articles and submissions in MUCH sooner than that, however.

Monster of the Month will be determined at the Winterdark Ball and I will ask if help writing it is needed. Ads are always welcomed.

This is a reminder that all payments a year or more old will be forfeit. As this ball is my one-year anniversary of editing the Chronicle, that means if you wrote for us last November, get paid this weekend or work alternate plans out with Thalia and myself.

I look forward to hearing about your go-to person and how they contribute to the town, your livelihood, or the entirety of Arawyn.
Pay rates remain the same as ever.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
28 Nov 2016 21:45 #2 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic December 1216 Chronicle - Everyday Heroes
A reminder - articles are due tomorrow. We have almost no submissions of yet. Please be sure your messengers are en route in time.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds