JOB POSTINGS - JANUARY FEAST

• Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
19 Jan 2017 17:45 - 19 Jan 2017 22:56 #1 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
JOB POSTINGS - JANUARY FEAST was created by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Work Order: Superior Armaments
Delivery Time: Midday Saturday
The Ivory Council is seeking armaments of superior-exalted quality to prepare for conflict with the Arcane Sons. A representative will be present during Market Faire to assess any weapons or armor and purchase appropriate items until their quota is filled.
-Silver shortswords: 30G each.
-Wytchwood shields (medium-sized): 100G each.
-Golden breastplates: 225G each.
--The breastplates need only protect the torso - no shoulder or arm coverage is necessary for their use.

Work Order: Restorative Alchemy
Delivery Time: Midday Saturday
The Church of Light is seeking bulk quantities of herbal alchemy to support the battle against Demonic forces in Glangsdale. A representative will be present during Market Faire to make purchases and accept donations until their quota is filled.
-Salves of Healing: 3G
-Lesser Antidotes: 6G
-Smelling Salts: 9G
-Superior Healing Potions: 12G

Lost or Stolen: Wedding Ring
Reward: 15G
A client is offering payment for the return of her late husband’s wedding ring. If found, the item can be delivered to Alissa Moore at the Bank of Travance. Details follow:
Some shady folks was hanging around the farmhouse the other day, and now I can’t find my husband’s ring. It’s a silver band with a pattern of leaves on it. I don’t got much to offer, but this ring is real important to me.

Wanted: Arcane Sons
Reward: 30G
The Mage’s Guild is seeking any member of the Arcane Sons, delivered alive for interrogation. This job is best handled by a small group of adventurers with under three years’ experience each. For more information, contact Mistress Tari at the Mage’s Guild of Travance.

Seeking Courier
Reward: 20G
Pickup Time: Friday Night, Eleven O’clock
A client is looking to have a delivery made. A deposit of five gold pieces is due on pickup as insurance; the deposit will be refunded in addition to the reward when the delivery is completed. For more information, contact Abigail Hampton at the Adventurer’s Guild of Travance.

[hr]

OOG: Zelda Turqman
Last edit: 19 Jan 2017 22:56 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faila (Faila), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds