Final Announcement Regarding the Macaroni and Cheese Competition!

• Cutty
  • Thank Yous: 5
23 Jan 2017 14:24 #1 by Cutty (Cutty)
After narrowing down our contestants, and keeping our entry period open for as long as possible, it is my great pleasure to finally announce the details of Travance's first macaroni and cheese competition , sponsored by the Adventurer’s Guild of Travance!

The competition will take place on Saturday, January 28, 1217 in the Adventurer’s Guild building across from the Dragon’s Claw Inn.

The competition will be held in the afternoon between the hours of 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm, or until supplies last. We have specifically chosen this time period to accommodate those who will be performing their Baronial service in the morning and afternoon. Don’t forget to stop by and sample our chef's best dishes!

There will be a two (2) gold fee to participate, and each of you will be our judges. Upon entry, you will be given a score card which must be turned in upon exit. Your votes will be carefully tallied and the winners will be announced at Feast.

I sincerely hope you are as excited for this competition as I am. Our contestants have promised us their best and have spared no expense in their quest to bring the winning dish to the table. We have an impressive lineup of chefs vying for your vote. You’re not going to want to miss this knock down, drag out battle for supremacy!

Who has what it takes to join the ranks of the best chefs this side of the rift? Whose dish will be exquisite enough to win your votes? Find out for yourself this Saturday from 1:00 to 4:00 in the Adventurer’s Guild!

Cordially,
E.C. Cutty

Proprietor
Cutty's Apothecary
Port Valandra
Drega'mire

(OOG: Alisia R, Card Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds