I'm here to help You! Yes, You. You there Reading this...

23 Jan 2017 21:16 #1 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
I'm here to help You! Yes, You. You there Reading this... was created by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Hello fellow subject or noblewoman, nobleman, or possibly you're a goblin or something.

Two years ago when I first entered Travance I made a living telling fortunes using my skull. However some very rude and overly enthusiastic folks accused me of necromancy, grave desecration, and trying to romance their significant others. My skull was almost confiscated (i accidentally misplaced it and somehow it could not be found) and I was put on trial. After I was lawfully found innocent I decided it might be best to rest my immense talent and clearly cosmic powers until everyone forgot about the whole thing. Which I'm sure nobody remembers...

Anywho I figure it is time to return to my trade. I will be in the Inn with my skull, Uncle MaHbimBam, reading fortunes for reasonable gold donations. Also I am opening a new window of enterprise and service to my trade. I am the founder of not one but two businesses, helped finance another, and will soon be opening my third. I have experience in marriage relationships, family dynamics, diplomacy, guild leadership, sailing, avoiding repercussions, demonology, branding/marketing, cooking, the legal system, self promotion and all other manners of life and history. Because of this I will be opening a life coaching portion to my fortune telling. For another reasonable donation feel free to talk to me about all manner of problems or anxieties in your life and I will help guide you to the best destination the fates will have for you. All of this is completely confidential of course.

So friends it is an exciting time to be alive! We survived the apocalypse, we survived the abyss, we survived all that voodoo stuff, and we survived whatever that other thing with the thing was that happened. Now, let me serve you by showing you your future and helping you be as charismatically successful as I am.

Co-founder Tanwyn Trading
Captain Cade Tanwyn of The Night Harrier
Author of the Pirate Accords founded in 1217

OOG: Andy, New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
23 Jan 2017 22:32 - 23 Jan 2017 22:33 #2 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic I'm here to help You! Yes, You. You there Reading this...
Me? Oh! That's so nice of you! Thank you!

I didn't know you could tell fortunes with a skull. Is it really your uncle's skull? Does your ancestor tell you stuff from inside it? How does that work?

-Midori Suarez
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
Last edit: 23 Jan 2017 22:33 by Midori Suarez (krykit).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
23 Jan 2017 22:46 #3 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic I'm here to help You! Yes, You. You there Reading this...
It is an old Tanwyn secret, I cannot share it with someone who is not from our way. However yes, Uncle MaHbimBam holds the spirits of some of my ancestors and helps me read into possible futures.

25 Jan 2017 14:08 #4 by Fenri Kantaris (Miked)
Replied by Fenri Kantaris (Miked) on topic I'm here to help You! Yes, You. You there Reading this...
Mr. Tanwyn, I enjoy your dedication to bringing commerce to Travance, I'm not certain how I feel about spirits being trapped inside of a skull though, why have they not received judgement and allowed to rest?

*Elaborately written*
-Fenri Kantaris

Fenri Kantaris

OOG: Mike Daly
25 Jan 2017 15:39 #5 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic I'm here to help You! Yes, You. You there Reading this...
My dear friend Fenri, that whole judgement and rest thing is merely gaija superstition and false teaching. I would encourage you to come by my table and pay for a life coaching lesson on spirituality.

Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds