Keryth’rina Ceremony - February 1217

• Belegchand
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
31 Jan 2017 19:22 - 31 Jan 2017 19:24 #1 by Belegchand (mcalo)
Keryth’rina Ceremony - February 1217 was created by Belegchand (mcalo)
Subjects of Travance,

As many of you may know, the Elven holiday of Keryth'rina is fast approaching. While the holiday falls on the 20th of the month, I will be hosting a ceremony in the Adventurer's Guild Hall the day of the Feast at 11 Bells in the morning so that all may come forward for remembrance.

For those unaware, the holiday is meant to be a Memoriam for those who have passed on, especially those lost to conflict. After the losses felt in the last year, I am sure everyone can understand the need to come together to offer their thoughts and prayers.

While my own speaking will be religious in nature, it is not required for those who attend to hold any religious feelings towards this. Anyone, regardless of faith or lack thereof, can feel the pain of loss, and I urge any who wish to attend to do so.

If anyone wishes to speak or participate in any way, please feel free to send me a missive.

In Service to the Great Story,
Belegchand Dìnephilin
Seeker of the Veiled Truth

OOG: Matt Calo - Marshal
Last edit: 31 Jan 2017 19:24 by Belegchand (mcalo).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds