Fortune Telling!

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
10 Feb 2017 12:30 #1 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Fortune Telling! was created by Narcis (ChrisR)
Hello Travance!!

I am currently working on a divination system that I need tested!
It is still very much a newborn and is in no ways comprehensive yet.
For this reason I need people to help me try it out in order to figure out what I need to do to better attune it to my sight!

Readings will be 1 gold and can be done anywhere! So feel free to find me and ask me to do one!

In case you are afraid of what may be involved it will be very simple! I will have many small planks of wood with various symbols on both sides. I will cover them up and you will choose any amount of planks while thinking of a topic. You will tell me the topic you wanted to be read and then you will GENTLY toss the planks or let them fall in the way you wish. Then I will tell you what my sight says!

Then I will take notes in order to help figure out what is the best way to improve this system!

I hope I can talk to many of you!
-Leliana Kainen

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
10 Feb 2017 17:45 #2 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Fortune Telling!
For those who prefer a more in depth reading may feel free to ask for me to look at their cards. Price will vary and I may decline if I am busy.

-Leliana Kainen

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds