Stonefall Couture for sale! Because you're never too bad to look good!

• Swyft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
  • Thank Yous: 339
29 Mar 2017 09:49 - 29 Mar 2017 10:47 #1 by Swyft (agentswift)
Have you seen those fabulous and unique yarn creations adorning the heads of your fellow Travancians? Wondering where they came from and where you can one of these quirky yet comfy accessories? Look no further! Keep yourself warm AND stylish with Swyft's Stonefall Couture, made to order in whatever fashion you desire! Got a fetish for feathers? Taken a shining to shinies? Do you foster a fondness for forestry? Or maybe you just want to adorn yourself with bits that appeal to whatever God you've chosen to worship. No problem! I can outfit you in whatever style in whatever colors you'd like!

But don't just take my word for it... Ask my customers, customers of all different moralities, not just evil I promise! Fashion always remains neutral...

For fifty baronial notes, you too can be part the Stonefall Couture revolution! Contact me here or send me a private missive and I will start working on it as soon as possible! (The sooner, the better, they do take time and effort to make.)

P.S. Because I don't like to deny fashion to anyone, if you can't afford the full fifty baronial notes, we can work out some sort of trade, no worries. Just let me know. I also have pre-made pieces for half the price and less. If you're interested, I can send you sketches and bring them with me next Feast weekend.

Dame Swyft T. Glitterfang-Johnson-Ludwig
-Knight of Corvancia
- Carnifex of Aguara
- Designer of Stonefall Couture: "Because you're never too bad to look good!"

(OOG: Renée Day)
Attachments:
Last edit: 29 Mar 2017 10:47 by Swyft (agentswift).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Kardin (Ben), Sannyiah Amarie Na (Syn)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds