"Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!

07 Apr 2017 11:08 #1 by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman)
"Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner! was created by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman)
As you may have heard, The Baron has ordered the production of a play.

We are already hard at work writing script and songs but we have reached a creative impasse on our team. Instead of bickering and possibly killing each other over creative differences, we have decided to turn you, the people of Travance, to help us name our villain.

Simply attach below this flier what you think should be the name of the villain in "Travance the Musical". Remember that the race motivations and character traits of the villain have not yet been set in stone. The winning name will influence any number of these factors and more. Submissions will be closed three days before the next Baronial Feast and the winner will be announced and rewarded at The Feast itself.

Rules of the contest:

1) Cannot be the name of an actual enemy that Travance has fought in the past (or present, or future...damn you people), as we do not wish to inadvertently disgrace the memory of those who fought said enemy.

2) No profanities are allowed, although tasteful vulgarity may be submitted (though you may wish to tread that line VERY carefully).

3) No more than twenty syllables (we don't want a three hour production)

We look forward to reading your submissions and may the best person win the 50 gold prize!

-Trent Mayfaire
Chancellor of the Arts
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
07 Apr 2017 11:38 #2 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
Mister Mayfair,

Where should we send our submissions?

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
  • Burkhart Jarlson
  • A precious object without the strength to protect it is easily taken. Strength without something to protect is easily wasted.
  • Thank Yous: 107
07 Apr 2017 12:43 #3 by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma)
Replied by Burkhart Jarlson (steel_enigma) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
Trent, my friend,

I must ask before I submit my answer, is this musical to be a drama piece? A comedy? Or perhaps a serious a low, brooding, serious opera? I only ask because it shall help determine the title of this Unscrupulous Scoundrel for your show.

I also would ask if there were anything I can do, that all you need do is ask.

Yours in Harmony,
Fen the Fun Faun

_________________________________________________________________________________
OOG: Josh Leib

Main:
Burkhart Jarlson
Son of the Heargen Clan
Blood of the Dragoons
Shaman of the North

Alt:
Fen the Fun Faun
Musical Satyr
Available for Bars, Parties, Shows, and Personal Concerts
Accepts Gold, Gems, Ale, and kisses from beautiful women (just don't tell my wife)
07 Apr 2017 13:17 - 07 Apr 2017 13:18 #4 by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman)
Replied by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
Post here, and the play has a lighter air.
Last edit: 07 Apr 2017 13:18 by Trent Mayfair (Chad Brayman).
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
07 Apr 2017 14:15 #5 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
The Maestro. A Psionic Bard that uses a combination of his voice and mental powers to control people with song.

-Robert Morgan

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
07 Apr 2017 16:08 #6 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
The famed villain Vafang Oollo, who once tried to make a tomato sauce for pasta without garlic as one of the ingredients.
Brute, Master Rogue, and Enforcer with special abilities to sing operatic arias so slightly off key as to create beats to stun the audience.

Regards,
Fr. E

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
07 Apr 2017 18:53 #7 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
I always find irony nice,

Goodman Wellintentions,
A minipulative bard with nothing rely special about him, but everyone thinks there is.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
08 Apr 2017 02:23 #8 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
The Land of Misfits.
The place where people with no place to go to have a place to belong.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
  • Sweeney
  • Thank Yous: 11
08 Apr 2017 09:54 #9 by Sweeney (Nemuth)
Replied by Sweeney (Nemuth) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
Daystomper the Magnificent.

Nemuth (AKA "You are the spookiest thing I have ever seen in all my years at KR")

OOG: Kevin Sweeney
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon (BigZ), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Seth (Kurteth)
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
10 Apr 2017 22:10 #10 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
Terrible Timing Tommy...The man who sometimes goes by 3T. A londwyn of great importance in life, a rather pompous prick!

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
13 Apr 2017 17:45 #11 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic "Travance the Musical" Contest - 50 Gold to the winner!
Arthur Mordrinks

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds