The Annual Baronial Guard Date Auction [1217]

10 Apr 2017 19:17 - 11 Apr 2017 11:11 #1 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
The Annual Baronial Guard Date Auction [1217] was created by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
The Second Annual Baronial Guard Date Auction

It's that time of year again! With the conclusion of yesterday's St. Astrid's Day celebration, I wish to formally announce the annual date auction featuring your very own Baronial Guard. After last year's fantastic turn out, we are glad to offer the populace with yet another chance to spend a wonderful afternoon with a bachelor of your winning while simultaneously supporting their financial burdens.

Current Roster of Bachelors/Bachelorettes
Captain Oren Tenderson
Lieutenant Grimkjell Eirson
Lieutenant Imrahil (Tentative)
Sergeant Erik Huronson Silverfang
[strike]Sergeant Nalick Demonteforte[/strike]
Corporal Nethrion A. Maer
Corporal Seth
Corporal Ebony Hale
Private Kreylin Ulvar (Tentative)
Private Chumanna (Tentative)

~ Featuring Special Guests ~
Sir Grashügel, Knight of Travance
Dame Clytie Silverfang, Knight of Travance
Practical Ibn Locke, Black Guard of Stonefall
Wrenton Revlis, Squire of Ostcliff
Robert "Dirge" Morgan III, Esquire
Kardin Armister, Protector of the People

When & Where
The Early Afternoon of the 22nd of April Just Outside of the Dragon Claw Inn

Bidding
The following rules will be in effect regarding bidding for the auction:
  • Attendance Clause: You do not have to be present to bid! Up until the Thursday before the feast, you may message myself with a private bid detailing your full name (OOG: Name and Character Card) and your top bid. This will then be used in the auction itself. If you win, you shall be sent a missive as soon as is feasible!
  • Binding Clause: Once your bid has been recorded, you are locked into your agreement. After payment has been received, you may transfer your awarded date to any second party by speaking to me directly.
  • Honorable Clause: If you decide to bid, you and your date shall show and be shown the utmost respect towards all involved parties. You may bid for any lawful reason (Example: Securing a lesson/discussion time). However, both parties must be in agreement as your date is NOT owned by you. You may not order that person to do anything they, themselves, do not freely wish to do.
  • Security Clause: During the award dinner, a security detail will be provided to ensure that the festivities are not interrupted and to ensure the safety of all involved.

Prize
All winning bids will be feature a fantastic afternoon free of distractions with your selected date. In addition to enjoying eachother's company, you will be treated to a cooked meal, prepared by a volunteer chef and myself, during the warmer months of Spring (OOG: Likely the WitL event).

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
Last edit: 11 Apr 2017 11:11 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Althea Cyeos (juliamaestaley)
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
19 Apr 2017 22:36 #2 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic The Annual Baronial Guard Date Auction [1217]
As an asentive to raise more funds for the guard my winner will also receive the following:

4 druidic runes (any 4 of the combination of druidic runes I can craft)

2 Tomes (subjects your choice)

And

1 hour of research (10 questions, which may be split into 2 subjects for 5 questions each)

Of course you will also win the dinner in my company. Happy Bidding Everyone!

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
19 Apr 2017 23:58 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic The Annual Baronial Guard Date Auction [1217]
Squire, your incentive is not only appreciated, it ought to more than maker up for my absence.

-Nalick

Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds