Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for April 1217

• Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
11 Apr 2017 21:47 #1 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for April 1217 was created by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Ladies and Gentlemen of Travance,

Von Kreutzdorf's Apothekarium is pleased to continue to provide potions and flasks for your consumption.

Some examples of potions that are available are:

Potion of Invisibility - makes the drinker completely invisible for half of an hour
Potion of Greater Refreshment - restores the body's natural energies, allowing, for example, a mage to cast another fifteen of his or her most common spells.
Clarity Bomb - restores balance to the mind, curing all Stun, Daze, Mind Controlling, or Mind Influencing effects on the target.
Potion of Rehabilitation - cures the person who consumes it of one disease that is afflicting them.
Itching Powder - causes your enemy to be overwhelmed with an itchy rash, leaving them Dazed and scratching the rash for a full minute.

Be sure to ask us about what other alkhemikal marvels are available!

Flasks, alkhemikal wonders of the First Age, are listed below:

Flask of Strength - enhances your physical strength making you stronger than the average human.
Flask of Defense - increases the body's endurance to match that of an average ogre.
Flask of Healthfulness - increases the body's endurance by a full ten percent
Flask of Efficiency - Our most popular creation - brings out your innate power in a more flowing motion, providing a more proficient casting or crafting.
Flask of the Screaming Death - allows communication during both serious and critical injury
Flask of Mental Resistance - lessens mental effects to last ½ the time and ½ the mental damage
Flask of Speed - allows all movement abilities to be increased by a full half
Flask of Accuracy - adds two dagger strikes of damage to all physical ranged attacks

The additional benefit of these Flasks is that the effects last the entirety of the Baronial Feast, not fading after a few minutes like many other alkhemikal creations. Note though that while the effects are powerful, the ingredients used within each separate Flasks recipe do not combine well, so only a single Flask may be consumed during a Baronial Feast. To consume a second Flask will gain you no benefit and may result in intestinal distress. The cost of a Flask at the moment is 20 gold pieces. The increased cost from normal potions is due to both the length of time the Flask lasts as well as the larger amount of time and effort necessary to produce them.

Additionally, as I try to do before every time I attend the Feast, I put up this missive to give my loyal customers a chance to let me know ahead of time what their various alkhemikal needs are prior to the Feast.

Please either write your order at the bottom of this parchment or send to me a private letter detailing your requirements.

Also, if you do place an order, seek me out to collect it. I am very busy and cannot always track you down. I am usually in the Dragon's Claw Inn at Market Faire.

Sincerely,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
12 Apr 2017 02:10 #2 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for April 1217
Flask of Efficiency for me, Lord Rudolf.

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
12 Apr 2017 18:23 #3 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for April 1217
Lord Rudolph,
Allow me to apologize for making a request last month and not show up to claim it.
To make up for this, I will pay for this month's Flask of Efficiency request with 20% added to the total.

Mortem Mors-Ad,
Justé

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
13 Apr 2017 01:18 #4 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for April 1217
A flask of efficiency would be greatly appreciated Lord Rudolph.

O. Nesterin

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
18 Apr 2017 19:43 #5 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Von Kreutzdorf's Requests for April 1217
One each:
Flask of Efficiency
Clarity Bomb

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds