Proclamation from the Court of Air on Behalf of the Elemental Faery Courts

• Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
20 Apr 2017 15:33 - 20 Apr 2017 15:34 #1 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Attention, denizens of this Barony!

My dear sister, Alluria, has requested a summit of the Elemental Faery Courts. Present will be: Stone-King Avalon of the Mountain, of the Court of Earth; Wave-Queen Aurora, the Ocean's Fury, of the Court of Water; Flame-Queen Alluria, the Blazing Light, of the Court of Fire, and of course, myself.

You are all invited to bear witness to this two hundred and thirty-first Council meeting approximately one hour past midday in your mortal time, two sunups from now. You are welcome to bring any refreshments or conveniences you wish. The summit is expected to last one hour at the most, so I hope to see many old and new friends present.

As a reminder on the rules of our Council, each sovereign is permitted to be accompanied by a representative of her or his choice, and to miss a summit does not bode well for the state of one's Kingdom. The only individuals permitted to sit on the Council are those chosen by Queen Fyperia Maitel herself, may her slumber soon end, or a proxy selected by the chosen, and must prove such status by presenting an item of the Maitel Dynasty's regalia. Failure to present will result in immediate disqualification from the Council until the item can be procured.

Signed,
Zephyr-Queen Ashryn, Gale of the Anteries
Sovereign of the Court of Air

((oog note: this parchment radiates with extremely powerful magic and druidic energy, but is not at all connected to the weave. it seems strongly connected with the plane of air. pm me if you have questions.))

[hr]

OOG: Zelda Turqman
Last edit: 20 Apr 2017 15:34 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
21 Apr 2017 11:59 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Would you be so kind as to state where the Council meeting will occur?

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
21 Apr 2017 15:34 #3 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
The Council will assemble in a central location near your Dragon's Claw tavern. We will move elsewhere if it is needed.

Signed,
Zephyr-Queen Ashryn, Gale of the Anteries
Sovereign of the Court of Air

OOG: Zelda Turqman
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds