Thank You Travance

23 Apr 2017 16:33 #1 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Thank You Travance was created by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
People of Travance,

Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and thank you on behalf of the Church of Gaia.

You all went above and beyond what I could have expected of you. Your support and your dedication meant the world to me, and made the devotion and day of light one I will not soon forget.

Yes. There was death during the hours of the devotion. Some Lizard Kin lost their lives, as did some were-spiders. Bodies of Two Bandits were found (though we don't know for sure when they died). One of the Circus died, though was brought back. And of course, Bran. However, we also saved many, many lives that normally would have been taken during this time. We also brought through the Focus 5 souls that had been dead and wandering for many, many years. The attempt by the people to preserve life, and the lengths to which you all went in Gaia's name and to seek her attention were magnificent, and I hope that this true intent and dedication will reach her. I have not yet heard from her, and I will let you all know as soon as I know anything.

Thank you all again. I am honored to have you as friends, colleagues and fellow Travancians.

Gothi Caldor

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Brian T. (Renthios), Chumana Lind (msneden2), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats), Jack Webb (MichaelCantor), Midori Suarez (krykit), Ergos (arieslink), Ephrem (bamore62)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds