Assistance Required From Newer Individuals in Town

09 May 2017 14:19 - 10 May 2017 06:04 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Assistance Required From Newer Individuals in Town was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
I require assistance of a unique variety.

Anyone who is around 20 seasons or newer that would be available around 1 bell (possibly a bell and a half) the afternoon of feast, please meet by the Adventurer’s Guild. I will be arriving there by portal. We will be going to the location by portal.

If you are a healer or physician, you are especially invited to attend, but you will most likely need guards as there is a chance of an angry spirit showing up (long story).

I can provide some minor details if you send me a missive as I am not completely informed on the situation myself, but know that I am at least informed enough to keep us as safe as we can be.

Later on in the day there may be another chance to assist me and once I have all the details on that, I will share them once I arrive in the proper.

Doctor Ilana Darkwood Uidhir-Zero
Squire of Pendarvin
Steward to the United Churches of Light
A Master of the Mage's Guild

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 10 May 2017 06:04 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
09 May 2017 19:35 #2 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic Assistance Required From Newer Individuals in Town
Ilana,
I believe you are speaking of the same thing I have been seeing to since last feast. I will seek you out upon arrival in the Proper to give you an update.
-Thalia

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds