Bodyguards needed, a chance for newer adventurers to make a name for themselves!

• Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
11 May 2017 02:06 - 11 May 2017 02:08 #1 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Hjolda my friends!

I have a request and an offer for those who are willing to protect guests and friends of Travance. During the upcoming feast, please come to me and I will instruct you on some important people who will need guards and companions during the extended feast later in this month. IF you cannot attend this upcoming feast, or simply wish more information, please send me a missive at your convenience. I'm looking for people specifically from their 15th season to their 30th, as they have the most to gain in making a name for themselves as steadfast protectors. I know this will mean a great deal in particular to Cavaliers, Ronin, and the dragon-blooded but anyone who wishes to prove themselves and assist the town by both word and deed should contact me for more information, either in person at the upcoming feast or though missives.

Of note, I'm very willing to pay for your services, if you are of a mercenary mindset. If you serve well and protect the people I ask you to protect, I will see to it that you gain some small amount of fame and reputation and praise for your troubles. I am also willing to teach you whatever skills I can, or arrange for a teacher if what you wish to learn isn't part of my bag of tricks.

(OOG note, I'm trying to specifically get players from levels 15 to 30 involved, so priority will go to them if they reach out to or message grimkjell)

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
Last edit: 11 May 2017 02:08 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Naranbaatar Aiki
  • Will generally just drink tea and eat sashimi
  • Thank Yous: 158
11 May 2017 11:27 #2 by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi)
Where am I needed?

-Aiki

Naranbaatar Aiki
Squire to Count Sebastian Everest, Warden of Kormyre
Former Warlord Castellan to Corvencia
Legionnaire Commander, Kormyrian Army
"In service to the people"

OOG Name: Robert "Ira" Torres [MARSHAL]
11 May 2017 14:59 #3 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic Bodyguards needed, a chance for newer adventurers to make a name for themselves!
I'm always up to make an easy buck babysitting. Though usually I have to play body guard for getting arrested, it'll be weird doing it for money.

Co-founder Tanwyn Trading
Captain Cade Tanwyn of The Night Harrier
Author of the Pirate Accords founded in 1217

OOG: Andy, New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
11 May 2017 16:04 #4 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Bodyguards needed, a chance for newer adventurers to make a name for themselves!
Possibly, I will come to you durring this next coming prolonged feast.

What exactly are we protecting against?

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
11 May 2017 19:44 #5 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Bodyguards needed, a chance for newer adventurers to make a name for themselves!
Multiple things. I'll give you more details either at the may feast day, or by private missive, Moostrav.

I am being somewhat vague here for a reason.

Albatross, Aiki, comes see me in person during may feast, and I'll tell you who and what you'll be helping me protect. I suspect you'll find the task an interesting and honorable task.

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
12 May 2017 00:01 #6 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic Bodyguards needed, a chance for newer adventurers to make a name for themselves!
Mr. Lt. Grim sir, sadly business will be keeping me away this feast. I can have one of my crew approach you and act as my proxy or feel free to send me a letter.

Co-founder Tanwyn Trading
Captain Cade Tanwyn of The Night Harrier
Author of the Pirate Accords founded in 1217

OOG: Andy, New Player Marshal
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
14 May 2017 18:45 #7 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Bodyguards needed, a chance for newer adventurers to make a name for themselves!
You will receive one shortly, Captain.

Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

Land system Marshal
18 May 2017 09:50 #8 by Fenris Nattulv (dhaas987)
I am at your service, though since my prior work took me away from the proper during last feast, I fear I may be too late. Are you still in need of a good sword and shield? If so, a letter can be sent to the Berk encampment.
Respectfully,

- Fenris Nattulv

-Alt: Jonathan Carter, Minstrel of the Road

OOG: Daniel Haas
29 May 2017 22:24 #9 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Bodyguards needed, a chance for newer adventurers to make a name for themselves!
I am renewing interest into this topic as the Extended Feast approaches. Contact Lt. Eirson when you arrive during the Feast so that he can mark your name down. Those acting as bodyguards will be compensated for their time by the Barony.

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds