Research Opportunity.

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
14 May 2017 15:29 #1 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Research Opportunity. was created by Narcis (ChrisR)
I am still looking for a scholar, at least one who is able to synthesize knowledge well and who may be willing to include unorthodox methods. I am looking to look into several things regarding Necrophitus Arcane. I cannot promise that this will be a fruitful endeavor and I will be making all findings known to all who wish to know so anyone unwilling to share knowledge need not apply.

I will be around the weekend on the extended feast and will be willing to discuss this project then with any and all who may be interested in helping to try and figure some things out. Should I find my answer before then I will update this posting.

I may also be looking for a teacher to teach me how to best utilize information and synthesize it in ways I don't currently utilize.

Leliana Kainen

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
15 May 2017 21:50 #2 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Research Opportunity.
Leliana,

You have my assistance in this matter. I am not expertly versed in most lore, but I am very confident in what I do know. Just let me know what to look for. Find me at the extended feast, so we may talk more on the subject.

--Mantel

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds