Mission: Icarus - Notice

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
16 May 2017 21:51 - 16 May 2017 22:17 #1 by Aleister (Aleister)
Mission: Icarus - Notice was created by Aleister (Aleister)
I am sorry to bear poor news in such short time, but Seneschal Maxwell discovered failures in the Inetrium Engine that we simply cannot fix in the time needed to have the K.A.S. Tarrasque ready for the assault. With Icarus having consumed a beholder, in the ship's current state it cannot account for the potential of an Anti-Magic Ray hitting it. The amount of damage that the Tarrasque would cause from crash landing would ultimately be far more detrimental to the efforts put in by everyone here in Travance and that is simply a factor we cannot afford.

Lord Weaveforger and the other smiths, these cannonballs may still prove useful if we can transport some of the cannons from our warships in the Naval fleet to the proper and follow William's specifications for modification.

I will begin directing the Valkyrie troops along with the Drake Cavalry to help usher refugees more effectively through Drega'mire. Should any of you wish to aid in this, please continue to report to the New Avondale Garrison Manor.

I am truly sorry for this setback.
We must remain persistent.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Last edit: 16 May 2017 22:17 by Aleister (Aleister).
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
16 May 2017 22:35 #2 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic Mission: Icarus - Notice
Lord Tartaros,

Four cannons from my former Ship, the New Haven, sit on carts in the WildMages Guildhall warehouse in the Proper. They were slated to be transferred to my town of New Andover but with the bridge construction underway I have not moved them yet.

The cannons are reinforced to accomidate arcane rounds, as my Ship was crewed by WildMages and we often engaged in battle when we served in the Coast Haven Merchant Navy.

They are yours to use, if you would like them.

Additionally, I believe four or five members of my crew will be making it to the Proper in time for the assault, they are at your service should you request them to help man the cannons.

In service,

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
19 May 2017 10:34 #3 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Mission: Icarus - Notice
If you are assisting in the efforts to get the common folk out of Icarus's path, please send me a missive, so that I might include you in the coordination efforts.
If you are a Psion, and wish to help, please contact me. I'm strong, but maintaining regular mental contact with scouting and evacuation groups by myself is taxing to say the least.

-Robert Morgan

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds