Looking for anti-construct ordnance

• Jack Webb
  • Thank Yous: 37
19 May 2017 10:39 #1 by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor)
Looking for anti-construct ordnance was created by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor)
The last time homunculi menaced the town, I was fortunate enough to get my hands on some very useful arquebus bullets.

While some townsfolk are busy at this very moment arming airship cannons with the truly impressive weaponry, I personally would be quite appreciative (precise appreciation negotiable) to anyone who can get a line on more anti-construct bullets before the town is hit again.

- Jack Webb

OOG: Michael C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
19 May 2017 12:03 #2 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Replied by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks) on topic Looking for anti-construct ordnance
Mr. Webb, the bullets you speak of were hollow and contained a special compound that deals catastrophic harm to homunculi. That particular compound will be utilized in the specially designed cannons that will be on the field for the battle with Icarus. I understand there has been a proliferation of postings on this matter and not everyone can read each one, but the airship will unfortunately not be able to assist in this battle due to necessary repairs.

The vast majority of the anti-homunculus compound is going to be saved for the field cannons, but rest assured that if there is any to spare for arquebus ammunition then we will be sure to distribute it.

With respects,
William Sterling

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Jack Webb (MichaelCantor)
  • Jack Webb
  • Thank Yous: 37
19 May 2017 15:22 - 19 May 2017 15:24 #3 by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor)
Replied by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor) on topic Looking for anti-construct ordnance
Thank you very much Mr. Sterling,
While I am sorry to learn that the airship's repairs will be keeping it from the fight, I am sure that the cannons will put on quite a display right from the ground.
And rest assured, my fellows and I will see to it that any spare arquebus rounds we do acquire are put to good use.

Yours truly,

- Jack Webb

OOG: Michael C.
Last edit: 19 May 2017 15:24 by Jack Webb (MichaelCantor).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds