Night Harrier Island

23 May 2017 22:10 #1 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Night Harrier Island was created by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Good day to you, friends of Travance! My crew and I have been given permission to establish an outpost on an island just off the coast. This island will be accessible by boat, and we are offering plenty of incentive to visit. Firstly, our shops will be set up there, and we have unusual and exotic goods for sale from all over the world that might catch your interest. Secondly, we shall be operating a bar with delicious food and drink for sale. Happy hour shall be starting at three bells.
Thirdly, and most exciting of all, we have spent the last month privateering at the behest of Lord Aleistar. While I am unable to name our specific targets, our haul of treasure was mighty indeed, and for my own amusement I have decided to propose a challenge: I will be hiding two chests full of treasure on the island. One will be for those under thirty seasons to find, and one for anyone to find. Despite my first mate's insistence that it is "impractical" and "a damn waste of money," I will very much enjoy sitting on my beach, sipping my rum, and watching you all search for my treasure on my island. May luck go to the determined. Because those chests will be worth digging up.

And lastly, if you think that is all I have in store then you must not have heard my name. I am looking forward to humbly hosting you over the extended feast. Remember, X marks the spot.

Co-founder Tanwyn Trading
Captain Cade Tanwyn of The Night Harrier
Author of the Pirate Accords founded in 1217

OOG: Andy, New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Mantel (sigma-j)
24 May 2017 02:35 #2 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Night Harrier Island
Color me intrigued. If I am not too busy I would be intrigued to see if i can find this treasure.

~O. Nesterin

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
24 May 2017 21:02 #3 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic Night Harrier Island
This sounds fun!

-Midori Suarez
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
24 May 2017 23:37 #4 by Snow Blackwater ()
Replied by Snow Blackwater () on topic Night Harrier Island
Sounds good to me I'll be there for some fun.
~Snow

Snow Blackwater
28 May 2017 23:11 #5 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic Night Harrier Island
Food, entertainment, and treasure.
This is what awaits you on Night Harrier Island.
Gather a group of people you trust.
Cross the water and see what is on the shore.
Watch your backs and make sure your whispers are not overheard.
When the prize is this good friends quickly become foes.

29 May 2017 22:32 #6 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Night Harrier Island
Looks like you have peaked the interest of my fellow kin. We'll have to stop by and pay you all a visit before joining in with the merriment!

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
29 May 2017 23:00 #7 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic Night Harrier Island
We're always happy to host the guard. I would be humbled to have you and your kin in attendance Arradir. Just think of all the good you could do if you found one of the treasure chests!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
  • Osprey
  • Thank Yous: 12
30 May 2017 13:51 #8 by Osprey (Osprey)
Replied by Osprey (Osprey) on topic Night Harrier Island
Since the captain absolutely insists on going through with this nonsense, against my advisement, the crew has conspired to make it as challenging as possible. Both chests will now be available for anyone to find, but our Sailing Master, Magpie, has locked one so cleverly that it cannot be opened without a password that one must be extraordinarily clever and meticulous to ascertain. The other chest can be found only with a map, and will be an exercise in determination and good decision-making.

Remember, this is a game of our own devising conducted for our own amusement, any attempts to work around the puzzles, destroy the chests, or manipulate the crew and you may find yourself swimming home.

Osprey
First Mate of the Night Harrier

OOG - Evin H.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds