To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy

• Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 442
05 Jun 2017 22:13 - 03 Aug 2017 14:22 #1 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy was created by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Travance,

As some of you may know, until recently, Necrophitus Arcane, creator of Black Sorcery, has had near complete control over all forms of Chaos (including Necromancy, Negative Energy, Demonic Power, Wild Magic, and the raw Chaos harnessed by Dreadnoughts). Use of these powers has been, unbeknownst to us, powering him directly. An item known to us as the Heart of Chaos was recovered and sent to Myrinod by the Exemplar, shattering the connection he had to Chaos. Before you fret or tell me I am incorrect, know that this connection no longer exists, so arguments of the sort mean absolutely nothing to me or anyone else.

If you wish to know more about that situation, I am not the best person to ask. Speak with Orophin Earfalas, Leliana Kainen, Barak Tellinghast, or Tari about it. They know the most.

The reason I post here is to ask for help. We have recently discovered that Chaotic energy is rapidly losing stability and if not corrected, we will soon lose access to it. This affects not just Necromancers, but also Chaos Warriors, Wild Mages, and all others who use Negative energy. We are pursuing the locations of points of power - places on Arawyn that have touched the Abyss - to place anchor crystals we will forge. We will be able to filter the Abyssal power through the anchors, allowing us to use it for means other than just destruction and unlife, and prevent another such as Necrophitus from reclaiming a stranglehold over it. If you have any leads toward such locations (outside of Travance - they need to be rather spread out), please let us know so that we may investigate them.

The Arcanum, Cennius the Soulforger, is our friend and ally in this endeavor, and the one who will impart upon us the knowledge of creating these anchors. He is a guest of the Ebon Hound Guild and is not to be attacked under any circumstances except in self-defense, though he has no reason whatsoever to bring harm to us unless he is assaulted. If you take issue with this arrangement, you are taking issue with the fact that the Kingdom of Kormyre has sanctioned me and my Guild to do what is necessary (albeit unpleasant to some) to keep in balance the darker powers of Arawyn. Take your complaints up with someone who cares.

On the night of the next Feast, as the moon hits its peak in the sky and the owls' cries can be heard by all, Cennius will be returning to meet with us. If you use any of the Chaotic powers described within this posting, or any others I have failed to include, or are otherwise interested in assisting with this quest, please make yourself available around the Dragon's Claw tavern at this time so that we may discuss this at greater length and go wherever we may need to.

Where there is Light, there is Shadow.
Champion of House Tenebrous and Mistress of the Ebon Hound

OOG: Zelda Turqman
Last edit: 03 Aug 2017 14:22 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
05 Jun 2017 22:40 #2 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
I am willing to educate any and everyone who needs information or education on Necrophitus. I am also spear heading several avenues of research on him. All I ask is for open minds. I do not have time to have debates on this topic other than for those with earnest interest. I would advise any who would heckle or be difficult to consider the larger picture .

I can be reached in Stonefall.

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
05 Jun 2017 23:28 #3 by Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher)
Replied by Erik Silverfang (ASchleicher) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Cyfihi

I will personally help with this including offering to protect him as both a sgt of the guard and a person who wields this type of power.

Erik

ig: Erik Silverfang
Captain of the Royal Guard

alt: Yoska Yahtzi
OOG: Alex Schleicher
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
06 Jun 2017 02:24 #4 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
I will make myself available, so that I may assist.

Stabilizing chaotic energy so that it cannot be taken complete control of by any one force again is a task worth working for. I, and many other Wildmages have struggled with our gifts, to help instead of cause harm, for so long. The least I can do is work towards a future where those who are inherently gifted no longer fear their natural talent.

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
06 Jun 2017 08:40 #5 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Thank you to everyone who has agreed to help, I am also available to answer questions regarding him, I know it is disconcerting and maybe even upsetting to see Cennius in the inn but please trust that he is our ally and we need him. If you can not help then I echo what has been said, please do not get in his way. Thank you

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
06 Jun 2017 14:33 #6 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
I would take what the Bog Hag writes with a grain o' salt. As we very well ken that the Ebon Hounds are notorious liars, murderers, and law breakers. This can simply be another manipulation of the Dark Paladins and Evil residents of Travance. She references Orophin a known exile, dark paladin, black sorcerer, and murderer as a person who would know more. Though clearly this Malycite(Orophin for those unclear) has no other purpose or plan they are trying to work in. I dinnae believe them and if they are right then that would mean every warrior of chaos has colluded with dark forces and needs to be executed according to the laws of travance. Ignorance is not an excuse or something like that. Lets get the gallows setup on the work of a known colluder with dark forces. This bodes well.
P.S. I am saying this is non sense. We should look at this from a different angle and make sure the research is true.
William Kinley McKraegar
Slightly Sane Billliamm

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
06 Jun 2017 14:47 - 06 Jun 2017 15:10 #7 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
This is the specific reason I lent my voice to this. It was not a collusion and I am available to answer questions, but if you do not trust the others then trust me. What Cennius is asking is very important and needs to be done. Should it not be done it could put others at risk if this power continues to grow more unstable

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
Last edit: 06 Jun 2017 15:10 by Aria (Aria).
06 Jun 2017 14:57 #8 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Though Chaos is not completely beyond me, I would like to aid in any way possible. I wish to learn more about all types of energies and magics.

~O. Nesterin
Second to the Hierophant
Vassal of Alisandria

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
06 Jun 2017 15:06 - 06 Jun 2017 15:08 #9 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Dearest Billiam,

Have you been under a rock for the last year? Let me be frank before educating you. I am not trying to sway you to accept the dark powers but to educate you on your misinformation and perhaps clear you of your delusions.

To start, we must go back to before we defeated the null. Fiona and Miranda agreed to work together to defeat a bigger problem. They worked together, though their opinions differ on what methods one uses. We are currently working together to defeat, or at least understand, the bigger problem of Necrophitus Arcane. His hand was not only controlling chaotic energies but also divine for who knows how long, and those of the elements when he had infected the Queen of the Fire Court and the Queen of the Water Court. Surely if the embodiment of Good and Evil can work together surely you can begrudgingly choose to not harass those whose powers you don't agree with?

When we defeated the Nulls, Corsair reeducated people like my teacher to use proper methods and it was called Soul Binding. Is it somewhat unpleasant to some? Yes, but he is no longer a Black Sorcerer and those two things should not be conflated. Black Sorcery is something created by Necrophitus Arcane and has been identified as a problem and something that is not acceptable as it harms the world and empowers him. In fact many people of our town of all different beliefs, including Aldric, Tari, Morwenne and Lord Tartaros as well as Barak Tellinghast worked together to disrupt the ritual that Necrophitus was using to siphon the chaotic energy from all of it's users. We would have had no way to figure out how to do so if it was not for Cennius the Soulforger. 'Good' and 'Evil' worked together to defeat a bigger problem.

Do you know what the bigger picture is? Would you rather submit this plane to destruction just because you get the spooks from people who are willing to use darker powers than you?

So unless you intend on killing people like Tari or Aldric or Morwenne or the Lord and a Knight of Drega'mire for their assistance I suggest you reconsider how you approach this. Besides I've seen you talk to and willingly associate yourself with Sylus Crone, a once known Black Sorcerer, though now he is a Soul Binder as well, so surely this must be of a personal nature and willingness to slander two people you dislike rather than your real opinion because I can't imagine you'd be that ill informed.

P.S- If all it takes to sway you is the word of a different person with all the same information then I feel bad for you.

Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 06 Jun 2017 15:08 by Narcis (ChrisR).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria (Aria)
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
06 Jun 2017 15:07 - 03 Aug 2017 14:22 #10 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
Replied by Nicoletta (fyperia) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Unlike you, Billliamm, I actually have morals. Please reference where the Hound, a sanctioned Guild by Kormyre, has broken laws (except where permitted by His Grace, Count Everest of Winterdark and His Majesty as per our Charter and Writs to Practice the Dark Arts), committed murder expect at the direction of nobility of Travance and Kormyre, or lied (explicitly prohibited except in cases of dire need by the Tenets of the Paladins of the Ebon Hound). I can cite where you have done these things, except perhaps lie to people other than yourself, because though I dislike you greatly I will not fall so low as to lie to defame your character. But by all means, continue.

Orophin has been pardoned by His Grace, something you should be personally familiar with. He is not a Black Sorcerer but a Soulbinder and Paladin, someone who actually cares for the preservation of the world. To deny such is a boldface lie. Black Sorcery is a reprehensible art, hence why we are trying to defeat the one who created it.

Having our power siphoned from us unwittingly and unwillingly is not collusion with anything. Attempting to interfere with my Guild and our allies, however, is unattractive at best. Choose your next steps carefully.

P.S.
Do not mistake my distaste for you as discouraging more research into this. By all means, those who do any research, please share with us what you find so that we are all on the same page about this. We can never bee too informed of a situation. All I am asking is that you place trust in the fact that if we do not do this, Necrophitus or someone else may be able to assume control of our power again. If you need to hear it from someone else other than me, then so be it.

Last edit: 03 Aug 2017 14:22 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria (Aria)
06 Jun 2017 15:45 #11 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Leliana I ken nothing o' ye and ye Ken nothin' o' me. Last month I literally screamed at Sylus Crone for being a monster all weekend. I am bound by law. I also respect my lord and some of his superiorstuff not to just vanquish the Evil around me.

To Cyfihi the hag,
What about Karkat's execution was that not him being part o yet guild. He said he would take the punishment and fought back...seems like a lie but I could be mistaken
I ken Orophin the assassin so when you say he cares it is not believable.
Your guild and it's allies mean nothing to me, I feel like that was a threat in some sort of way. But what do I ken about the matter.
Slightly Sane Billliamm

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
06 Jun 2017 15:57 #12 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Billiam,

Let me put it this much more straightforwardly. Your distrust of my sister and my teacher seem to be of a personal nature than that of an educated one. Your opinions on my sister and my teacher do not change the factual status of the chaotic energies being unstable and needing to be anchored. It does not change the greater picture of Necrophitus Arcane. It does not change that my siblings and my teacher, Orophin, are here legally and it definitely does not change the fact that we are trying to keep our home safe. Just because you have problems accepting these powers does not make us the problem. Do your own research if you need to, but do not try and use the past as an excuse for the present or future. If you are truly bound by the law then you know this.

For what it's worth, since you only seem to judge based on superficial qualities. I am Leliana Kainen, the sister of Cy and Van (who you still refer to as Karkat) and a pupil of Orophin Earfalas. You can safely assume that my abilities match his.

Storyteller / Marshal
06 Jun 2017 16:00 #13 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Do you have a writ?
-Slightly Sane

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
06 Jun 2017 16:12 #14 by Narcis (ChrisR)
As per the agreement with the Count, I in fact have a writ since I have declared allegiance to the Ebon Hound.

Storyteller / Marshal
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
06 Jun 2017 16:35 #15 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
First of all Billy,

Everyone knows exactly what you describe me to be. I don't hide behind who I am, that is what you do. I sat beside an arch devil of my Lord Malyc as he described what you then called lies (only then for you to proven it to yourself). You see, in my religion we don't really believe in the need for lies, when the truth is so much more painful to the likes of you.

The truth is that the whole world is coming together and realizing that energy sources do not make an evil man. Gods of Light and Gods of Darkness follow in the example of Fiona and Miranda and are working together. The United Churches of Eodra stand against those who would shroud their heresy in doctrine, such as those who would disguise their unjust murder as following the law, or perverting life by unnaturally extending it with foul magic and calling it the will of Gaia.

Exemplars and Soul Binders have been working together for months (and even as long ago as during the battle against Balfurous). Together we have freed the world from Necrophitus' grasp when we unlocked and destroyed the ritual that was sucking the energy of magic from mages directly to Necrophitus. With the unwilling Fey freed, and the heart of chaos removed from his body, the Exemplars banished it to Myrinod where it belongs. The very thing, in the end, that made necromancy bad for the world is now being returned to the weave where it belongs.

Evil is in what men do, not in what they wield. I do not ignore laws when I think I am right, and follow their letter when it means murder. That is literally what you do. You mock the nobles who disagree with you, you attack anyone (including our Grace) if they get in your personal way of your vendettas, and you lack any tact for what good and evil truly are.

I am in no way a completely innocent man, but I at least understand when I have done wrong. I would never go as far as to throw a tantrum, and attack anyone who had exiled me. You on the other hand, wouldn't know right from wrong if it stabbed you in the heart.

Getting back on track, this heart of chaos is expanding what was once the single school of magick known as necromancy. Chaos, or negative energy, has (as it seems) a great deal more to offer for those who have the resolve to wield it. The practice of cracking open spheres of magic is redundant when there is a limitless source of chaos in the world to tap into. Some already do, some may wish to begin. In the end, if you wish to learn how your help would be greatly appreciated.

-Orophin Earfalas
Deacon of Malyc, Binder of Basilisks, Harvester of Chaos, Paladin of Twilight

[hr]
-Tim P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
06 Jun 2017 16:37 - 06 Jun 2017 16:39 #16 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Well, this post got derailed by petty vendettas and name-calling in short order.
Billiam, try to not be a loudmouth for five minutes, please.
Do try to recognize that Cyfihi, Leliana, and Orophin are working to stop a threat to us all. If your personal dislike gets in the way of them stopping an ancient madman from gaining more power that he can use to undermine our very existence, you are the problem, not them.
Since Cy’s original message seems to have gotten thoroughly derailed. Necrophitus Arcane needs to be stopped. These forces need to be anchored so that no one else can siphon them in this way.
What about this is so difficult to understand?

Cy, Leliana, Orophin, you have my support in this matter. Let it be known that I, as a Paladin of the Light and servant of Arawyn, stand with them. Anyone else who wants to derail their vitally important mission with personal attacks can take it up with me instead.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
Last edit: 06 Jun 2017 16:39 by Annora (Karen).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria (Aria), Narcis (ChrisR)
06 Jun 2017 16:48 #17 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Forward and until, they shall not take my presents away. This is a gift, that Neit tests so. You will find me there, with the eb and flow.

This world breeds many beasts, I'd hate too see what we'd become.

I will be there; this is all but the world.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
06 Jun 2017 17:05 #18 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Kainens and Chaosites,

You have my assistance.

You have shown me all errors of all ways I have followed in the past. It is time to make reparations.

I will learn all I can within the bounds of my potential and the law to assist you in this endeavor. This must be done.

For the Weave and the World it binds together,
--Mantel Warrane

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria (Aria), Narcis (ChrisR)
06 Jun 2017 17:51 #19 by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts)
Replied by Father Nikolai (ertsyperts) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
I will continue helping as I have been.

Nikolai

Father Nikolai

Matthew E.
06 Jun 2017 18:11 - 06 Jun 2017 18:12 #20 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Well,
I do like reading about and exploring places.

Continent-wide or further still? I can think of a place around Khitan that could be a place for an anchor if my memory is accurate.

These anchors we'll be forging- Is this something that also needs to be researched?

Just trying to get an idea of what books I should start looking into.

-Squire Ilana Darkwood

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 06 Jun 2017 18:12 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
07 Jun 2017 21:05 #21 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
Yin and Yang depend on one another and are equally important. Is there a way I can help you?

-Midori Suarez,
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
08 Jun 2017 02:00 - 03 Aug 2017 14:23 #22 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
I will not turn away those offering help. I have outlined everything I know about our task, so I am not sure what else we may need, be it moral or military support. I have no doubt that this will be at least mildly dangerous at some points, particularly depending on where we may need to travel to set the anchors.

From my understanding, the wider the effective area of the anchors, the more balanced the power will be. Obviously Chaos is a destructive force with the capacity to rip the plane asunder, but I am confident that with these anchors in place it will be able to be harnessed in a way that is less unsavory. My impression is that the anchors will act as choke points and only allow what we need to pass through to the Prime Material, rather than rushing through unchecked and reacting poorly with the Positive Energy of this plane.

Cennius did not explain much about the forging process of the anchors. I do not know if he is fully aware, though he seemed to have more knowledge than he had time to tell us in our brief encounter with him. Research can't hurt, if you have the time to spare and would like to verify whatever he gives us. Otherwise you can meet him and figure out for yourself if that is a valuable use of your time. I have not that information.

Thank you, everyone. It warms my black little heart to see that even those who harness the powers of destruction would rather not see them consume us and the rest of the world.

Last edit: 03 Aug 2017 14:23 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
12 Jun 2017 17:42 #23 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
George and I will be doing some field research on the matter. If interested, please send me a missive but know we will be returning to Travance around late July and will not be around for the upcoming feast.

-Squire Ilana Darkwood

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
18 Jun 2017 15:11 #24 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Replied by Kestrel (Kestrel) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
As many have said, maintaining this balance is of vital importance. After seeing and feeling what out of control chaos and the hand of Necrophitus did to Wave Queen Aurora, I promised her I would help cleanse her Court and fix the problem. To keep my promise, as well as my own belief that balance must be restored, I will help however I can to anchor these energies. I was not able to speak to Cennius last time he was in town, but I will make sure I am there next feast. Leliana, Cy, and Orophin, I have only recently met you, but I hope we can speak more about these things later as the more I know about this source of energy, the better I can help.

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
18 Jun 2017 22:58 #25 by Briarthethorn (Briarthethorn)
Replied by Briarthethorn (Briarthethorn) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
I know I am not well known and still new to the town, but I have an interest in this matter. Please let me know how I can help.

-Jasper Thomas-son

Ryan A.
19 Jun 2017 10:36 #26 by Captain Jackdaw (Captain Jackdaw)
Replied by Captain Jackdaw (Captain Jackdaw) on topic To Those Who Use Chaotic Energy
I find myself curious about this topic, and I would like to engage your guest in questions to learn more. I admit I can't help much beyond the usual way the populace of Travance assists, fight monsters, get parts, and so forth.

Also I recall the name Arcanum having a connection to the Red Fleet of Evernight, which is something Travance is also engaged in dealing with. Is tthat a sore subject? Would asking for stories and the like be considered an insult?

Jackdaw
Captain of the Winged Victory
Baronial Ambassador to Coast Haven
Champion of Homunculus City

OOG: Justin M. Whitmore,
Marshal
  • Nicoletta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
19 Jun 2017 16:43 - 03 Aug 2017 14:23 #27 by Nicoletta (fyperia)
The Black fleet defected from Evernight years ago. Vagos hadn't sailed for the empire for at least six years before he was killed. As long as that fleet isn't firing at me, I couldn't care less what they're doing, since they don't sail for Papa anymore. He doesn't really need a navy, being a dragon and all. I'm quite positive Travance is not currently engaged with Evernight.

Also, since a few people have approached me confused about when we will be having this meeting, by the day of the Feast, I mean several hours after the nobles feed you. Not the evening before the Feast. But if you wish to speak with me about it before he arrives, I should be available the majority of Friday evening.

Last edit: 03 Aug 2017 14:23 by Nicoletta (fyperia).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.726 seconds