The Homunculi: A Learning Session

06 Jun 2017 22:59 - 06 Jun 2017 23:01 #1 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
The Homunculi: A Learning Session was created by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Good evening to all,

For those that don’t know me, my name is Ezequiel Cantor and the reason I am posting in here is something that I was thinking as I scouted the land in search of Icarus with the rest of the Baronial Guard.

I… I realize that there is a lot of information that has been revealed throughout the events of this past weekend, and as someone who was trying to understand what has happened since the previous feast, I feel that I have been woefully been out of the loop, be it due to the chaos of what happened the past feasts, or the fact that the priorities of the Barony have been shifted, at least that is from what I am initially gathering. (There is a part of me that feels things are being withheld deliberately though, be it personal interest or for the sake of protecting the Barony, so there is that too.)

To that end, I realize that I am probably not alone when it comes to knowing what happened in recent months, so therefore I am proposing a gathering session this late June for this purpose. This session is primarily both a teaching endeavor to instruct those who wish to know more about them, as well as an attempt to share with others their experiences, and catalogue all of what has happened, from when they first appeared, up to what happened with Icarus, as I do not know much of what happened recently beyond rumors that I am deeply worried about. It may also hold fruitful as with this information, the Proper may be able to take the next step in how to proceed in the future.

My intent is to have this happen during the actual feast on Saturday, as from observation, it is the time in which most of the populace will be present. It should be adequate provided that other people are not distracted by other things, be it random attacks, events in far off locations like the lake, or the fact that the food is being delayed in serving. My intended position will be somewhere outside the main hall, but for the time being, I have not posted a specific location, as things may change due to the weather and whatnot and I shall post in the coming days if anything should change as a result.

I thank you for your time, and if you have any further concerns, you are free to send a missive to my place of residence in Port Valandra. (OOG: PM me.)

Sincerely,

Ezequiel Cantor

P.S. To any and all Homunculi, be it Imperfect, Perfect or Father himself. As I am not aware of what happened this weekend, I will leave it to your discretion if you wish to join us. Given the circumstances, this event may be beneficial to your cause, or not, so you are under no obligation to join, and I will not hold it against anyone if they choose not to participate.

"Once upon a time there was a man who died. The less said the better."

IC: Ezequiel Cantor - A "Physician." Nothing more. Nothing less
OOC: Jason C.
Last edit: 06 Jun 2017 23:01 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03).
21 Jun 2017 22:03 #2 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Replied by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03) on topic The Homunculi: A Learning Session
Good evening all,

It is Ezequiel again. Given the information that has been revealed within the past few weeks, as well as the oncoming delegation that is to come, I have become acutely aware to the possibility that this event may not happen. Nevertheless, I am going to try and see if it is possible, so that those that are unfamiliar can understand what they are, as well as discuss where to go from here, weather permitting of course.

That being said. I would like to have the discussion take place near the tree where the church annex/pavilion is usually is near the Inn. My intend is to start at around half past the 6th Bell of the day of the feast (OOG: 6:30), although given the presence of the delegates as well as delays in serving, I understand and will allow a bit of extra time so that others may enjoy the feast a bit more, as it is not often Travance has guests from other nations come to visit. Should you have trouble finding me, I will be in my usual sailing garb with a leather satchel over my shoulder. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

As stated earlier, all are welcome to attend and discuss. Delegates from their respective nations are also free to listen in to our session as well. Additionally, if there is anything that anyone wishes to discuss privately with me, I will be around throughout the day of the feast to talk. I will also accept missives as well before then. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Ezequiel Cantor

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Liighkaa Potrevski
  • "Liighkaa, do not make friends." -Darius, every time Liighkaa starts waving to a monster
  • Thank Yous: 33
26 Jun 2017 11:24 #3 by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
Replied by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa) on topic The Homunculi: A Learning Session
Ezequiel Cantor,
I was not able to seek you out due to many things which occurred during the feast, but the matter of the Homunculi is one of special importance to me. Is there perhaps a way we might communicate and exchange information?
Thank you very much.

~Liighkaa Potrevski, daughter of tribe Berk

OOG: Cat Jackson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
16 Jul 2017 23:30 #4 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Replied by Kestrel (Kestrel) on topic The Homunculi: A Learning Session
I did not see your postings previously or I would have replied. I have spent the last 10 months observing and gathering information on the homunculi. Anyone who has questions is welcome to find me and ask. I realize I can be slippery and hard to catch, but when the night is calm, I can almost always be found in the inn keeping watch until dawn.

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
  • Liighkaa Potrevski
  • "Liighkaa, do not make friends." -Darius, every time Liighkaa starts waving to a monster
18 Jul 2017 01:38 - 18 Jul 2017 01:47 #5 by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
Replied by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa) on topic The Homunculi: A Learning Session
Kestrel,
Please let us meet! I will be by the inn to find you. How might you be recognized?

Last edit: 18 Jul 2017 01:47 by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa).
  • Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
18 Jul 2017 02:01 #6 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Replied by Kestrel (Kestrel) on topic The Homunculi: A Learning Session
I'm blue, being a nyad and all. I do wear a rune of change self at times, but even when my skin is peachy my hair stays a blue green color. I will be busy preparing for mortal hunters and likely out fighting Friday night, but I will be around on Saturday and often end up near the inn.

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
18 Jul 2017 07:18 #7 by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03)
Replied by Ezequiel Cantor (hectorwatts03) on topic The Homunculi: A Learning Session
It appears that we have similar goals in this matter then.

That being said, if either of you wishes to talk to me, I will be around town on Saturday. It should not be too difficult to find me, although if you wish to establish a meeting place like say the Inn due to discretion and whatnot, feel free to send a missive and it can be arranged.

• Liighkaa Potrevski
18 Jul 2017 13:41 #8 by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
We shall meet, all of us, in the inn.

Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds