Searching for Information and Leads

• Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
20 Jun 2017 09:52 #1 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Searching for Information and Leads was created by Mantel (sigma-j)
Travanceans,

I am looking to rapidly bring myself to date on matters of current import.

If you possess knowledge that you believes even tangentially pertains to any current threat, magic or the supernatural as a whole, positive or negative energies, chaos, psionics, materials, or cultures and regions of the world--especially knowledge which can be considered general Lore with which one can conduct Research--and you wish to share this information with one relatively new to the scholarly craft, please let me know! Even less general information is welcome, I am preparing to research a large swathe of topics spanning in and beyond the above categories, and any potential leads will certainly be welcome.

Scholarly folk are among the busiest in Travance, and thus I should like to establish a professional relationship well before any potential exchanges of information, so that I may minimize the use of your time, and that we may tentatively organize a time for such an exchange that least conflicts with out other duties. This will also grant me an opportunity to know who to look for in the event of a need for information, that I may aid you in pursuits critical to our advancement and survival.

I am planning on staying very near to the Scholars' table this moon, should emergent crises not take me away from my study.

I look forward to lessons, and I hope that you find my body of knowledge helpful to your own pursuits.
--Mantel Warrane

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
20 Jun 2017 10:59 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Searching for Information and Leads
I have no doubt I can provide much of what you desire. We can speak after my talk on early Ostcliff History, Friday after the opening remarks.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds