Of Interest to Those Who Revere Brazen

27 Jul 2017 09:50 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Of Interest to Those Who Revere Brazen was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Arnwuhl, one of the settlements of Pendarvin was beset with an explosion of a forge that was the result of an apparent curse that was placed on my lands. The explosion resulted in many casualties as well as considerable damage to the settlement. As a vassal of mine, who had died and prevented additional lives from being lost, was being brought back through the focus, I was greeted by an "aspect" of Brazen. Several other townsmembers were present, some of whom were followers of Brazen and can therefore attest to His identity.

Brazen related that he will personally lead the effort to repair the damage to Arnwuhl and asked for whatever additional assistance that can be provided to help Him toward this end. I will therefore be sending vassals and stalwart subjects to see to the repairs. I am also inviting those who wish a rare opportunity to work with Brazen to Arnwuhl to lend a hand. I will see that refreshment and lodging be provided to those who choose to reside there as repairs are conducted.

My thanks in advance to those who answer Brazen's call and my plea.

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
27 Jul 2017 10:31 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Of Interest to Those Who Revere Brazen
how stallwert?

--Chet

• JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
27 Jul 2017 14:56 #3 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
Replied by JTinney (Swordsaint) on topic Of Interest to Those Who Revere Brazen
Lord Silverbow,

I will be leading a contingent of the Brazen faithful from Safeheim to Arnwuhl to assist in the repairs and rebuilding efforts.

In His Name, Get Up Do Work.

-Father Duncan MacKenzie.

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
27 Jul 2017 16:10 - 27 Jul 2017 16:14 #4 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Of Interest to Those Who Revere Brazen
Your Lordship,

This follower of the way of Brazen and Servant to Visigalis will come to your aid.

I will require minimal accommodations, I usually find my place conveniently among the workers' camps. There is no need to strain your land's resources any further than they already have been by this tragedy.

I bring the good will of my family the Ostvolk.

[hr][hr]
Mantel Warrane
Friar of Creation and Authority
Ostvolk

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Last edit: 27 Jul 2017 16:14 by Mantel (sigma-j). Reason: signature
  • Grumpy
  • May be appeased with kittens.
  • Thank Yous: 64
27 Jul 2017 23:52 #5 by Grumpy (Bookwyrm)
Replied by Grumpy (Bookwyrm) on topic Of Interest to Those Who Revere Brazen
[Not Grigori]

Ha! Indeed, I am interested! I had heard of gods walking among mortals, of course, but have never been in a position to meet one myself! The fact that it is Brazen is merely an additional benefit, though of all the gods he is the most I would like to meet. Name the time and place and I, Ruy Sanches de Castor y Ortiz, shall not fail you!

Main: Grigori the grumpy healer, adopted member of the Tribe of Berk, adviser to Chief Darius Redmaw.
Alt: Dorian White, physician and alchemist for hire.
Alt: Ruy Sanchez de Castor y Ortiz, the best swordsman in all of Coast Haven!

OOC: Matthew Bowman
Science fiction and fantasy editor, longtime tabletop GM, newbie KR player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
06 Sep 2017 20:04 #6 by Mantel (sigma-j)
((The letter has dirty fingerprints alllll over it, and just looks generally smudged with soot.))

Travance,

The recovery effort goes well, but further assistance is still required in the Land of Pendarvin.

Arnwuhl needs you. Come to her aid.

If you cannot spare your time and labor, then please at least sing some prayers to Brazen for those of us who are.

Thank you.

--Mantel Warrane

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
20 Sep 2017 06:19 - 20 Sep 2017 10:45 #7 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Travance,

I must once more put out a call for aid. The work in Arnwuhl is piling up faster than it can be completed, and I fear disaster. We need more manpower. After evaluating the damage, it appears we'll need the hard labor of the equivalent of five people per month for the foreseeable future to keep up. Please spread word, and send aid.

--Mantel Warrane

((OOG: If you are unfamiliar with the Land System, this is a great opportunity to learn more about it. Everything you need to know is listed HERE: www.knightrealms.com/forum/Announcements...ber-21st-at-8pm.html . If you have any questions, as Marcella said, you can ask her! Should you choose to help with this specific project, your Land Action should be framed as such:

Land Pendarvin
Settlement Arnwuhl
Action Rebuilding
Specific Target Marshal: Matt D

or whatever other action you think would be most appropriate for your character. For example, because I am a Mage, I personally am doing Arcane Assistance to make Bolster Military and Rebuilding easier. Reminder: Deadline to enter land actions is tomorrow! If you want to do anything special, please ask the marshal (in this case, Matt D) in advance of the deadline, as is procedure for any plot-related actions done in the land system!))

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

Last edit: 20 Sep 2017 10:45 by Mantel (sigma-j). Reason: OOG clarification as solicited by a new player
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds