Volunteers Needed!

• Blackfarrow
  • "My name is Death, and the end is near."
  • Thank Yous: 28
08 Aug 2017 22:43 #1 by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Volunteers Needed! was created by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Greetings People of Travance,

I am seeking out volunteers to join me on a mission in Ostcliff, specifically Mordavia. It is related to us dealing with the goblin menace that has been plaguing Travance as of late, and the more people we have behind this, the easier it will be to smash this threat once and for all and keep these lands safe. If you're interested and free Between the Moons, please send me a missive and I can inform you more on the task at hand.

Thank you in advance.

Jurian Blackfarrow
Private of the Baronial Guard of Travance

OOG: Isaiah Roa
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
  • Liighkaa Potrevski
  • "Liighkaa, do not make friends." -Darius, every time Liighkaa starts waving to a monster
  • Thank Yous: 33
08 Aug 2017 22:50 #2 by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa)
Replied by Liighkaa Potrevski (Liighkaa) on topic Volunteers Needed!
Jurian Blackfarrow,
I am of Berk, and have been doing all I can in the assistance under my Chieftan Darius. If there is further assistance to be rendered by a mere Scholar, speak to me and I shall attend.

~Liighkaa Potrevski, daughter of tribe Berk

OOG: Cat Jackson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Blackfarrow (Roman64)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
09 Aug 2017 13:22 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Volunteers Needed!
To any prospective volunteers,

Let the severity of this threat not be considered grave to the security of the Barony and her subjects. Reports greatly suggest the contrary. We will utilize this opportunity as a skirmishing exercise for those in town not yet subjected to wartime strategy and tactics. Your participation will not be a sunshine stroll through the Proper on an ordinary day. What you will face, may very well prove a challenge, but one you are all worthy to face. More instruction may be made available as preparations are made.

At Your Service,
Sergeant Nalick DeMonteforte

The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt D (MattD), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Blackfarrow (Roman64), Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds