Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts

• Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
24 Sep 2017 01:34 - 24 Sep 2017 02:50 #1 by Wren (Wren)
Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts was created by Wren (Wren)
Greetings!

Myself, Wrenton Revlis (Known by most as Wren), and Squire Ilana Darkwood have opened an academy for the teaching of the metaphysical arts as well as general education in the Proper. It is our hope to supply a place where anyone from the Barony can come and learn anything from basic reading and writing skills to various metaphysical arts. Many of our classes will be designed to blend the metaphysical arts with standard labor tasks to make such tasks easier, such as pairing agricultural techniques with basic druidics. Advanced courses in metaphysical studies and Crafting will also be offered and our academy already has a Sorcerer, a Soul Warden, an Occultist, and a Druidic Elder among its staff.

The departments for crafting, druidic studies, weave studies (arcane magics), and conservation education have already been built while the rest of the metaphysical departments should be fully added within the coming months. As creating such an expansive academy, (where every department is a fully functioning business in its self), is quite expensive I have decided to ask for help from the community.

I would be thankful for any coin anyone donates to the founding of the healing studies department, which will function as a clinic for the Proper. I, and the other fifteen professors, are working as hard as we can to earn enough funds for all of the departments, but we could use help to get the healing studies department up and running as soon as possible, so that it can begin to serve the community.

Anyone that is able, and kind hearted enough, to donate please message me privately - and you all have my thanks.
If anyone is interested in knowing more about the academy, joining the faculty, or taking a course please feel free to contact me privately as well.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this parchment,

Sincerely,

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
Last edit: 24 Sep 2017 02:50 by Wren (Wren).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria (Aria), Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Mantel (sigma-j)
27 Sep 2017 22:44 #2 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Miss Amalthea-Sensei thinks I should take on students. Should I teach here?

-Midori Suarez
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
28 Sep 2017 00:18 #3 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Midori,

I'd love to talk to you about it at the upcoming feast, if you'll be in attendance.

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
29 Sep 2017 00:42 #4 by Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya)
Replied by Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya) on topic Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
I always have coin for such noble endeavors, my friend. I shall come to you.

Peonia "Yaya" Smut'yan Silverfang
Quartermaster of Ostcliff
Ornatia Kumpania
"Loyalty is a most precious commodity."
"For the kin."
OOG: Ashley Buchholz
Lead Player Rep (Veteran Team)
  • Morwenne
  • She called me the Wellspring!
  • Thank Yous: 92
29 Sep 2017 11:18 #5 by Morwenne (Morwenne)
Replied by Morwenne (Morwenne) on topic Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
I am quite interested in your lesson plans and source materials.

Let's discuss at the 1:00 Guild meeting.

Regards,

Morwenne D. Archangel-Worthington
Lady of Alisandria
Guild Master

(oog: Alisia, Card Marshal, Story Teller)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds