Animal Sanctuary Grand Opening!

26 Sep 2017 23:16 #1 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Animal Sanctuary Grand Opening! was created by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Greetings!

For those who don't know, the School of Conservation Education will be opening up in Ostcliff as part of the Darkwood Academy. Included in this School is the Ostcliff Animal Sanctuary, where we home and care for a variety of animals with the intent of care and educating others on these creatures. It has come to our attention that there are people out there coming into possession of various creatures. If you are one of these people, we are offering a loving home for these creatures to help ease your burden. They will be well cared for and tended to and you will be free to visit them as you please. Simply contact either myself or Marcus if you are interested.

We are also currently accepting students. If you wish to learn about conservation and creatures and their habitats, simply speak with Marcus or myself and we will get you enrolled in the school.

~Professor Khala

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
28 Sep 2017 15:12 #2 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Animal Sanctuary Grand Opening!
I would be interested in visiting these facilities to ensure that any captive animals are well cared for and have their habitat needs properly met.
We don't like cages.

Additionally, you are not a druid or druidic scholar, are you, Khala? I would recommend having at least one experienced in fauna druidics as dedicated staff for your endeavor.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
28 Sep 2017 15:56 - 28 Sep 2017 16:32 #3 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic Animal Sanctuary Grand Opening!
Squire Annora,

I sympathize with your concerns, and hope that I may help to assuage them for you.

While the domain of Arawyn remains outside of my realm of expertise, I can vouch for both of them as members of the Ostvolk in good standing. Khala and Marcus are both apprenticed practitioners of druidics and are under the direct supervision of Elder Wren Revlis, our Headmaster. Khala is additionally an apprentice to Viceroy Dimitri Yhatzi, another Elder.

We will most certainly welcome your visit, nonetheless, you are a known and honored expert of your Craft. Any advice you can provide to our young conservationists would be most appreciated.

[hr]
Mantel Warrane

Professor of Weave Studies at the Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Last edit: 28 Sep 2017 16:32 by Mantel (sigma-j).
28 Sep 2017 16:29 - 28 Sep 2017 16:30 #4 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic Animal Sanctuary Grand Opening!
Mantel's comments are correct. I am studying under Dimetri and work closely with Wren as well. As for cages, we don't like them either. We attempt to simulate each animal's natural habitat as closely as possible. Marcus also has the ability to communicate with them, so we are able to ensure their happiness and keep them content.

I highly encourage you to visit. We will happily show you around and be willing to discuss more efficient ways.

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
Last edit: 28 Sep 2017 16:30 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds