Letter from the Count regarding New Gaaldron

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
28 Sep 2017 22:12 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Letter from the Count regarding New Gaaldron was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Subjects of Travance,

For the last many months there have been low key but devastating tactical strikes against New Gaaldron. Shortly after the battle in Travance where we had to retake our baronial manor from Goblinoid forces I received word from New Gaaldron that they had my half sister captive. Although I have never met this relative of mine, a desire to protect my blood overwhelmed me and so I met with them in secret to discuss the terms of her release. The negotiations broke down but they aggressively asserted that as long as word of their high profile hostage did not get out she would continue to live. After a few weeks they began sending small non=vital pieces of her to me, and I began sending small numbers of heroic assaults at their settlements orchestrated by Edwin Haraldson.

This back and forth had continued for many months until a little while ago when I had discovered a small window of opportunity to rescue her. With the most recent of these tactical forces advancing against the full might of their armies, the innermost sanctum was left largely unguarded. I intercepted Edwin Haraldson on his way to the front lines, because of a rare ability I knew he possessed regarding libraries and transportation. I ordered him to use this ability to take us to a specified location I was aware of that was close to my half sisters cell. I sent a messenger to the troops who where engaging the front lines and then had him use this ability. We soon after located her but a mystical suppression field prevented us from teleporting back to Travance safely and so instead we had to escape the old fashioned way.

We have arrived back In Travance. I am unsure of whether my messenger made it to the front lines and so I am having an elite search party look for him now and attempt to assist the adventurers who went to the front lines. My half sister is now safely under protection but she was clearly tortured in a manner that seems to have permanently rendered her maimed and mostly unresponsive. The injuries inflicted upon her as described by the doctors is infuriating but I am having physicians exam her on a constant basis and will welcome any experts to visit her under my watch during this feast.

For all those who engaged the goblinoids in recent months, and especially very recently on the front lines, I assure you that my half sister is alive and returned to our side only because of your combined efforts. For any injuries or death or grief this situation has caused I am sorry and I will seek to lend recompense. This situation certainly did not play out as I had hoped but I am happy that my half sister is no longer in the enemies hands. Any who wish a more detailed explanation of this situation may seek me out at this baronial feast and ask for it.

Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark,
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya), Terzak (TheArchMage), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j)
29 Sep 2017 02:44 #2 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic Letter from the Count regarding New Gaaldron
Dear Mr. Count Sebastian Everest of Winterdark,

Do you think it would help to have a healer look at your half-sister? I could try to help her if you want me to.

-Midori Suarez
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
04 Oct 2017 18:39 #3 by Jurgur'mosh Goretusk (MattF)
Replied by Jurgur'mosh Goretusk (MattF) on topic Letter from the Count regarding New Gaaldron
When war starts count Jugurmosh in

Jurgur'mosh GoreTusk
free orc
(OOG-Matt F)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds