To Lorelai

• geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
03 Oct 2017 19:39 #1 by geezer (geezer)
To Lorelai was created by geezer (geezer)
Lorelai
It has come my attention That you deliberately allowed Reyna to bleed out, despite a healer being present. You are a disgrace to the von Ritter name. I will use what influence I have as a Master Witch Hunter (emeritus) to see that you are stripped of your title, divorced from the on Ritter name, and charged with murder.

Your decision to allow Reyna to die,when it was within your power to save her, was despicable. Your threatening a healer was deplorable.

You are a disgrace to all Hunters.

I would challenge you to Honor Combat, but as you are devoid of even a scintilla of honor, that would be pointless

In Truth, I am

Edwin Haroldson

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon), Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
03 Oct 2017 20:04 - 03 Oct 2017 21:00 #2 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Replied by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon) on topic To Lorelai
So that's what happened when I was bleeding out??? You stopped me from being healed?!

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Squire to Lady Lois Heimdell of Albriar
Master Witch Hunter
Robin of the Winged Victory
Daughter to the late Argyle Del Dragon Reign

OOG: Carter Sneeringer
Last edit: 03 Oct 2017 21:00 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
  • Adertha
  • Thank Yous: 67
03 Oct 2017 20:05 #3 by Adertha (mlouscher)
Replied by Adertha (mlouscher) on topic To Lorelai
You seem fairly adamant on the reasonable effort of saving those in need, which is a strange contrast to your repeated pining to me about wishing you had let me bleed out on your rented doorstep.

--Professor N. Adertha

Nethrion Adertha Nides
Professor Of Healing, Darkwood Academy
A Woman Of Relatively Little Consequence

==========
OOG: Eva L
  • Darius Redmaw
  • How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win - GK Chesterton
  • Thank Yous: 81
03 Oct 2017 20:35 #4 by Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
Replied by Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27) on topic To Lorelai
(The following note is pinned to the wall of the dragon claw inn. It is written in blood)

Loreli Von Ritter, I Darius Jorth Redmaw, patriarch of Clan Redmaw, chieftain of the tribe Ahnigahn of the land of Burk, declare you a dead woman! You're life is over. Those of Clan Redmaw be advised I have placed the wolf's head on Loreli Von Ritter. You are bound by your honor, bound in our blood, to seek the death of this accursed woman by any means. To this end I call upon all my allies. The good, The bad, and the worst.

Loreli Von Ritter, Loreli Von Ritter, Loreli Von Ritter, thrice I name you, thrice I condemn you. You tried to murder my sister, the blood of my blood and bone of my bone. Never shall I rest until my teeth find your throat and your wretched soul is dragged screaming into the darkest depths of hell. Run, hide, fight or fall upon your sword, it makes no difference to me. You're life is over, your death has begun. The harrower's sword is drawn, it shall not be sheathed without your blood.

Darius Red-Maw
Champion of Agaura

alt Thaddeus Black
"Plain, simple Thaddeus"

OOG Jack Coyle
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
03 Oct 2017 20:41 #5 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic To Lorelai
Professor N. Adertha I have no idea about that which you wrote. It was Mair who broke into my home in the Proper and robbed me. I never said a word about you.

Darius - let you post be the last time you call Lorelai "von Ritter." She is not worthy of the name,

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon), Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
  • Ergos
  • Thank Yous: 88
03 Oct 2017 21:04 #6 by Ergos (arieslink)
Replied by Ergos (arieslink) on topic To Lorelai
Shud wee nawt giv Lorelai a chans too difend hurself? Such agrivayted akyoozayshuns seem unkawled for with owt hur cawntext of the sichyooayshun. Lorelai has dun mor than most for this town and for Arawyn. Purhaps she had hur reezuning.

~Ergos

[Card Marshal]
[OOG: Adam Grimes]
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
03 Oct 2017 21:14 #7 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic To Lorelai
When everyone has "done more than most"
It is left to question, who has done little?
Your claim is trash. Try again.

V. Kainen

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Ergos (arieslink)
  • Ergos
  • Thank Yous: 88
03 Oct 2017 21:24 #8 by Ergos (arieslink)
Replied by Ergos (arieslink) on topic To Lorelai
I ment nawt in compayrisun purhaps too uthurs in town but too most awn Arawyn. Rigawrdlis it is nawt az simpul a staytmint that she has dun mor than most but it is that she has dun mor than most for us wethur she wanted to or nawt. She is oft in a stayt uv mizuree but preses awnwurd nawt fur hurself but fur hur god and hur duty. Wut she duz is in the intrist uv Order so I undurstand why yoo so unrest in too the cawnvursayshun.

~Ergos

[Card Marshal]
[OOG: Adam Grimes]
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
03 Oct 2017 21:28 #9 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic To Lorelai
Enough is enough. Last time I checked threatening a townsmember is illegal. If Lorelei did what she is accused of then both the guard and the houses should step in. You do not like it beyond that challenge her to honor combat but you do not have the right to openly declare murder on her. The grievances have been stated, now it should be done and allow the law to take it's role

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
03 Oct 2017 21:38 #10 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic To Lorelai
It seems I missed something in the pursuit of other tasks and duties. I have no idea of what instance you write, Master Haroldson. I regularly protect many members of the town, from healing them if I have the energy to protecting their souls.

For some reason, you seem to have witnessed something out of context - at no point was I ordering anyone not to be healed, nor do I recall a fight wherein I was with both you and Reyna recently. If you would be so kind as to clarify the events, preferably in private, instead of making a big dramatic show publicly to try to shame me, I'd be more than willing to discuss this, instead of throwing slander and riling up various people.

Reyna - if you have insight, please, also message me.

Darius - if you would like to discuss this once clarity has been found, I'm willing to do so. It seems foolish to discuss a situation of which I'm accused that I know nothing of, until all parties know the issue.

Ergos and Tari - thank you for your kind and reasonable words. I'm glad that not everyone responds with immediate belief of everything they read.

Kainen - You make a sad but true point.

I hope to hear from any who wish to discuss this - privately. I would ask the nobility or guards to remove these papers, if so willing, so this matter may be resolved in a less dramatic fashion.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ergos (arieslink)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
03 Oct 2017 21:42 #11 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic To Lorelai
The guard will be formally investigating this. I would ask no one take action on any claims here until the investigation is concluded. Thank you.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
  • Adertha
  • Thank Yous: 67
03 Oct 2017 22:15 #12 by Adertha (mlouscher)
Replied by Adertha (mlouscher) on topic To Lorelai
Apologies for earlier non-sequitur, I just realized the specific nature of this accusation.
If this is in reference to the night that I believe it is, then I was the sole healer present on that hunt.
I can say with complete certainty that no one, especially not Lorelai, requested that I not heal someone, nor did any hunters present impede my efforts to keep everyone alive.

I further admit that I failed to keep everyone alive. In fact, My own death marked five failures in this endeavor.
If blame of negligence is to be thrown around for the deaths of those in this hunt, then I will take responsibility as a healer and as one not affiliated with the Witch Hunter's academy brought along to assist in the hunt that night.

Reyna, I am sorry that I could not save you.

--Professor N. Adertha

Nethrion Adertha Nides
Professor Of Healing, Darkwood Academy
A Woman Of Relatively Little Consequence

==========
OOG: Eva L
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
03 Oct 2017 22:18 #13 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic To Lorelai
There will be no more postings on this issie until the Inquisition thoroughly investigates the events of that night.

In Service to Travance,

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
  • Kaiva
  • “It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
  • Thank Yous: 25
03 Oct 2017 22:22 #14 by Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai)
Replied by Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai) on topic To Lorelai
I feel as if fighting isn't necessarily the answer here. More of an investigation and a mediation. Maybe things arent as they seem and I doubt she would do something this heinous. All the facts should be present before immediately going into threatening murder. Everyone deserves an honest chance at defending themsevles and their honor.

Peace be with you all.

[img

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

OOG (India Jackson)
03 Oct 2017 22:34 #15 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic To Lorelai

To clarify what the Seneschal has ordered, all further inquiries will be directed to my office. This matter and all related accusations will be directly handled by myself and the Magistrate before we sit for the Harvest's Feast. Any and all actions taken by subjects against the parties involved will be dealt with to the furthest extent of the Law. Thank you for your continued compliance.

In Service to the Barony,

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds