Looking to Procure Socketed Rings.

• Blackfarrow
  • "My name is Death, and the end is near."
  • Thank Yous: 28
07 Oct 2017 19:09 #1 by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Looking to Procure Socketed Rings. was created by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Greetings everyone,

As I am new to Travance, I have found that common steel and average armor is not the best material suited for battling the horrors that circle and plague the Proper at times. I currently am seeking the means to collect several different means of buffering my skills, such as potions, spells, prayers and the like.

I was advised that the best outfitting I can get for dealing with danger in the proper is getting a pair of three-socketed rings, and getting my weapons socketed at least once. If anyone can provide information as to who to talk to or how to obtain these kinds of wares please let me know. With the coming of the Harbingers I seek to arm myself best I can against their harrowing attacks on the mind and body.

Thank you in advance.

Jurian Blackfarrow
Private of the Baronial Guard of Travance

OOG: Isaiah Roa
  • GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
07 Oct 2017 21:14 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Looking to Procure Socketed Rings.
Jurian, the person you seek is known as an Artificer, sometimes also known as a Heroic Blacksmith.

Angrin is the Quartermaster of the Barony, and should be able to provide for the Guard. Should his workload be heavy, I can assist the Barony as well. Seek within your chain of command first, and Angrin will send you to me (or others) if needed.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
08 Oct 2017 17:36 #3 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Looking to Procure Socketed Rings.
Pvt Blackfarrow,

See my postings in the Barracks regarding what the Baronial Quartermaster and the Office of the Exchequer offer Guardsmen. This includes a single socketed signet ring and other benefits to aid in their duties to the Barony's populous.

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
  • Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
09 Oct 2017 17:58 #4 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Replied by Angeliana (Angeliana) on topic Looking to Procure Socketed Rings.
((OOG: NOT ANGELIANA))
Jurian,

Find D, I be in possession of such items and I be willing to part with 'em fer fair amount of coin aye?

~ D

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~