The Travance Chronicle Returns!

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
09 Oct 2017 17:13 - 09 Oct 2017 17:17 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
The Travance Chronicle Returns! was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Travance,

I am delighted to announce that after a brief hiatus The Travance Chronicle is returning to print. For those of you who are new in town, the Chronicle is a monthly publication featuring news, editorials, art, and educational material for the populace. Copies of past issues can be found in the Baronial Library .

If you have sent me missive in the past few months indicating a desire to work for the Chronicle on a semi-regular or regular basis as a writer, editor, or artist, and I do not reach out to you in the next few days, please send me a reminder. If you'd like to know more, I will be happy to answer your questions.

This month's theme is "Family". You do not need to write or draw on-theme if you have something that you truly wish to see in print, but we do appreciate it. While all submissions must have a name attached, we can publicly attribute your work to "Anonymous" if you prefer. Compensation is 10g per piece. Additionally, the Barony considers it service to the common good, and prizes news especially.

Please direct all submissions or questions to my office (()). The deadline for submissions this month is "by the time I wake up on the 19th of October".

((OOG: You will also receive 400SP for any submissions, and +1 build for a piece of news, defined here as a reasonably factual recounting - to the best of your character's knowledge - of a recent game event. If you have something you'd really like to submit but can't see any way your character would consider doing so, reach out to me and we may be able to work something out; we'd like all players to have the opportunity to earn the SP rewards, if not the money ;-) . Also, please keep in mind that this is a family-friendly game and all entries should be PG-13 at max.

On file formatting: Art should be on a transparent or white background, and keep in mind that we print in greyscale on A4 & that your art will likely not be printed at larger than 4"x6". I can manage just about any image format you throw at me. For text, unless the text positioning is integral to your piece (such as with some poetry), plaintext without any indentation, centering, etc. is preferred. Feel free to send over GDrive/Dropbox links if you think file size or formatting might be an issue.))

In Service to Travance,

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
Last edit: 09 Oct 2017 17:17 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleidin (Kleidin), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Wili (), Mantel (sigma-j), Midori Suarez (krykit), Grashügel (HAZMAT221), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds