Call to those who have been researching or effected by the Harbingers

• Thalia
  • Thank Yous: 14
16 Oct 2017 20:20 #1 by Thalia (Thalia)
As some of you know I have been researching these creatures through some unconventional methods. I started first through exploring oral histories that the Argenti have passed down. I continued from there by using my Tarot to get information. This has been difficult and I didn’t always get a traditional answer. I have often received the Harbingers, especially the Lord of Tears, coming into my readings. Even if you know nothing about the Tarot, you should be able to understand that there should only be one of every card in the deck. I often found that the cards representing the Harbingers kept repeating themselves. This led me to believe that I was moving in the right direction or that they were blocking something else that could help us. It was through these readings when I was trying to push to get an answer regarding their weaknesses that I received the image of different locations.

My most recent readings have been pushing me to try another method in obtaining the information we need. There is a way that Argenti have used to receive messages from the spirit realms. It is called a séance. To perform this, I will need assistance from those who have the most information on the Harbingers and those who have been effected by them. It would be with you there that I could call to the ones with the information and ask them to bring it to us. They will be able to relate to the energy you have and follow it to come through.

We are currently in the time of year when the veil is the thinnest between the two realms. Because of this, a weaker spirit could come through and give us the information we are seeking. This would be the best chance we could have to obtain information in this fashion.

This method would work best in a smaller setting but large enough to accommodate the energies we need. I am hoping for about 11 people to join me to make a group of 12. I have made inquiries to perform the séance in the Adventurer’s Guild shortly after our arrival in Travance. This would be on Friday at around 11 bells.
If you would like more information or can provide me with anything you believe could be relevant to help me reach out in this way please message me.

Thalia Maloovic McPherson McKreager

Thalia Maloovic Mc Pherson
Oog. Robin S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes), Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya), Mantel (sigma-j), Midori Suarez (krykit), Ephrem (bamore62)
16 Oct 2017 23:27 #2 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Miss Thalia-Senpai,

That is when I normally do my secret dryad stuff, but I will try to do it another time so that I can help you.

-Midori Suarez
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Thalia
  • Thank Yous: 14
17 Oct 2017 07:06 #3 by Thalia (Thalia)
Midori,

Thank you. I will see you then.

Thalia

Thalia Maloovic Mc Pherson
Oog. Robin S
17 Oct 2017 08:47 #4 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Call to those who have been researching or effected by the Harbingers
I will see you there my friend.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
17 Oct 2017 21:17 #5 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Thalia,

I'll make certain I have Tobias' notes with me. But I may be getting to the proper late. I will seek you out.
-Thalia

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
  • Kaiva
  • “It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
  • Thank Yous: 25
17 Oct 2017 22:11 #6 by Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai)
I would love to help and aid as best I can. I'm very much interested in helping.

[img

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

OOG (India Jackson)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Midori Suarez (krykit)
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
18 Oct 2017 09:21 #7 by Liz (Liz)
Thalia,

I will participate in this venture so long as I am able. I look forward to being with you again.

Go with Honor,

Mae Fang Zhang

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Midori Suarez (krykit)
18 Oct 2017 11:34 #8 by Sister Danae (Danae)
(NOT DANAE)

Thalia,

I will make sure to be there. I would like to help

~Zinnia Natashia Toli-Solvei
~~Peacock~~

Dame Danae Hainsworth
Cleric of Valos
Second Knight of Pendarvin

"Where something bad happens, you have three choices...
You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you."

OOG: Michaela Benton
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds