Did I kill it?

17 Oct 2017 13:05 #1 by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Did I kill it? was created by Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
Dearest Travance,

I wanted address some of the pending charges I now face. I am sure that we all have busy lives so here it is; Did I hang the monster female alchemist chaos rattled dung hep that made alchemical lycans until it died?

Of course I did! Guilty, print it in the Chronicle; A Reign killed the bitch making werewolves. I also destroyed it's notes, and some of it's projects. I also killed her aid and assistant. She was turning children into beasts eating our people. It's all but resolved. Did I have an accomplice? Of course, but I was the one who ordered it. Check the log book. There is a guard that can brief you. Please don't waste any more time and people on this then needed. I hope this helps your report. The doctors and alchemists are hard at work on a cure, but other lycans like these are coming.

For the matter of sentencing, I am turning over my writ until such a time the Nobles see fit that I should have it back. I'll be headed to the jail after I write this. I will be at the quelling post about 02:30 Friday Night and I name NO ONE as my second. No one else should suffer the antiquated morality of killing monsters and doing my job. I'm a witch hunter, not witch helper, see Rook for that matter. I will not aid that fookin Sea Witch! Oh, and THAT is why I left Dregamire, nothing personal, consider it professionally irreconcilable differences between us. I have no ill will(toward Rook), but wanted to clear that matter up as well.

We have Housed Mortal Hunters and their Master Renior Fai on the way, a demon kidnapping towns members, harbingers, and finally these alchemy lycans! That's my report this feast for the hunters, Sorry, but I do the time for my crime. I knowable it seems that I mock the Law, but I do respect it, and those making them. Stick together, make teams, and remember fear is NOT real, danger and caution are real. I wish you all the best.

Fai, I address you directly. I'm not sure what I can say? Everything and everyone undead seems to want me dead, maybe you all can team up? I messed up living so now I ruin other people's lives club? Seems a bit long, you all can find a workable name. Sorry I killed your one stundent, she'd have loved that. Making friends is important, take your time. I'm not really going anywhere, I'll be chained to a damn post, in the dark, sorry it isn't a silver platter but lycans do so much enjoy playing with their food.I try to plead, but there is so many of you. Now, I know that you probably think I am planning something or I am scared turdless. I can tell you it isn't a bobble of flee or pursue uno my sleeves! There's a few master hunters that would love to see my arse dead, and I don't want you all tripping over each other now, alright? I'm flattered that you all care. I'm dead by dawn, save the betting for other things, question is, who do I take with me? Happy Hunting.

I'm off to jail now, it's okay, I'll sign myself in, plead guilty, right after a smoke. Oren, I'll take my usual cell, stop by if you can get a minute my old friend.

I remain, what's left of,
- Del Dragon, Argyle

Del Dragon, Argyle
(OOC: Forest Dougan)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Ergos (arieslink)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
17 Oct 2017 19:21 #2 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Did I kill it?
To all in proper authority,

By Valos I swear:
On Sunday of the last Baronial Feast, I am witness to the public confession of the criminal who assisted this woman in the crime of turning children into lycans (and by complicit cause, of murder). I attest that in his public confession, he clearly indicated the criminal activity of his associate, said woman. He stated her name, their crimes, their victims, and the means by which these horrendous deeds had been committed. This criminal who assisted said woman was executed by proper authority and by reason of law in Ostcliff.
Since the assistant of this woman is dead and hearsay testimony may be allowed, let my witness to his words stand against any accusations or charges brought upon Argyle Del Dragon.

Father Ephrem,
Flagellant of the Holy Light,
Pastor of the Mission Church of Alomiolande

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt D (MattD), JTinney (Swordsaint), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Templar Aldric (Selrik), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Mantel (sigma-j), Ergos (arieslink), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon), Ferrian Tyrell (aBraveMudkip)
  • Liz
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 173
18 Oct 2017 09:58 #3 by Liz (Liz)
Replied by Liz (Liz) on topic Did I kill it?
To all:

This is the first I have heard of this. Indeed, as far as I am aware there has been no arrest of Argyle at all, nor one commanded. His confession is appreciated by our inquisitors, but as far as the Guard is concerned, we have had nothing to do with this. We will hold him if he is that determined, but I wish to make this completely clear:

The Baronial Guard has not called for this arrest. The Baronial Guard has not passed this sentence (indeed, only the Captain of the Guard or anyone of the rank of Lord and higher could). That being said, Argyle has the ability to ask to be arrested and the ability to insist on a higher sentence then would normally be given.

I will also state that at this time everything he has stated in his confession is being thoroughly investigated- I am sure any and all first hand accounts would be welcomed in this.

Signed,

Lt Allyce of the Baronial Guard.

Allyce
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard

Mae Fang Zhang
Healer of Khitan
"Go with honor and your ancestors shall guide you."

Allyce
Lt. of the Baronial Guard
"Well... who likes a dull life? There's work to do."

OOG: Liz Reese

Marshal
Land Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Ephrem (bamore62)
18 Oct 2017 10:10 #4 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Did I kill it?
Well this is certainly an interesting find on my morning walk ...

Let me make this perfectly clear to the sometimes legally challenged Populous (it is a difficult thing to understand): absolutely NO charges have been brought forth nor has a sentence been administered by the Office of the Magistrate.

Should Argyle choose to spend some time in his cell, that is his decision until that cell is needed to house an actually dangerous enemy of the public.

That said, an investigation will be conducted to clear up any additional details. Should you wish to clarify anything, please do so via missive to myself.

Inquisitor & Head of Investigations for the Barony of Travance

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Ephrem (bamore62)
18 Oct 2017 19:23 #5 by Samantha Stormwind (Stormwind)
Replied by Samantha Stormwind (Stormwind) on topic Did I kill it?
Ahoy!

I've heard ye be lookin' for witness statements regardin' this here event.
I was there, saw it with me own eyes. I was mostly just a bystander to what went down; I didn't actively participate meself. Then again, I didn't stop it.
The witch, or alchemist, or whatever ye want to call her, was right crazy. Off her rocker. I should have assessed her mental state proper, but I'm a newcomer to these parts, and was hesitant to step on any toes. Even so, from what I heard her say, she was almost certainly paranoid, and quite likely delusional. Those could have been cured, had I put forth the effort; it was the other that condemned her. For she was downright evil, and evil cannot be cured. Evil can be trained, evil can be taught, evil can disguise itself as something good; but evil cannot be cured. This was a woman that believed it was her gods-given right to experiment upon innocent children in order to achieve her goals. She saw nothing wrong in ruining the lives of those around her. Were it not for that, I would have felt sorry for her, would have attempted to cure her affliction. But because of the state of her soul, I saw nothing wrong with condemning her to the same punishment she would have suffered at sea--hanged from the yardarm until dead, her corpse left to rot in the wind.

Ash Stormwind
Second Child of Captain Samuel Stormwind
Ship's Physician

Kali Rainwater
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ergos (arieslink)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds