The Baronial Guard's Gem Drive

07 Nov 2017 13:52 - 07 Nov 2017 13:56 #1 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
The Baronial Guard's Gem Drive was created by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
The Baronial Guard's Gem Drive of 1217

Hello Everyone!

This is Corporal Arradir of the Baronial Guard & current serving Vice Chancellor of the Exchequer for the Barony of Travance. I hope you all had a fantastic time at the Black Keep's Masquerade Ball this past weekend and are preparing yourselves for the coming November Feast. As the printing presses over at the Chronicler are closed temporarily to give the staff some time to prepare their own affairs for the winter months, I am making this announcement here on the walls of the Dragon Claw Inn.

In order to better serve those of whom we protect in an economically sound way, I will be purchasing gems of all cuts for at the rate of roughly 1.25 times their market value. According to the records presented by Exchequer Coran, these are the rates that I will be willing to pay:

-- Type of Cut -- -- Amethyst -- -- Emerald -- -- Ruby -- -- Sapphire -- -- Citrine --
Square 1 Gold2 Gold4 Gold5 Gold6 Gold
Oval 2 Gold4 Gold5 Gold6 Gold7 Gold
Round 4 Gold5 Gold6 Gold7 Gold9 Gold
Brilliant 37 Gold50 Gold62 Gold75 Gold-

I will be around at various times this Feast (most-likely all of Sunday), but the easiest way to inform me of your desire to sell is to either make a posting below or to send me a missive before Friday evening. Thank you for your time!

In Service to the Barony & Her People,
Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
Last edit: 07 Nov 2017 13:56 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist). Reason: Quick formatting fix.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds