Academy Combat Training

• Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
09 Nov 2017 11:08 #1 by Matt D (MattD)
Academy Combat Training was created by Matt D (MattD)
Good morning Travance!

I apologize for posting this so late, but we have been finalizing the last few things for our big extravaganza. At 1pm in the Kaladonia field, we will be hosting a combat training session for some of our new citizens of Travance. If you feel you could benefit from learning a few different fighting styles, or need some instruction in different skills that could help you in your time here, we will be ready to assist. There will be a combat ring to test your mettle if you should so choose. Those of you that wish to see truly how strong you are will be allowed to fight with actual blades and not the training blades. You may fall in combat, but we will be there to pick you right back up.

Physicians, Healers, and Alchemists, this is where you come in. The Ashby Family will be paying those skilled in healing arts 10g in actual coin, or 20g in credit to our store just for your time. If you are new to Travance and looking to make a little coin, we will be buyign Rank 1 and 2 alchemy at the going rate, and if made during the fight, we will pay DOUBLE the going rate.

So come forward, enjoy yourself, and learn! That’s exactly what the Travancian Academy is here for.

Tomorrow needs Heroes.

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
09 Nov 2017 13:27 #2 by Tyler Howie (Naspoiden)
Replied by Tyler Howie (Naspoiden) on topic Academy Combat Training
Elias,
I am a fairly new alchemist to Travance and would be more than happy to make some supplies along with attending to make anything needed in the moment.
-Tim Valgrin, The Honest Merchant

(Tyler Howie)
09 Nov 2017 13:37 #3 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Academy Combat Training
I will make myself present to train any that come forward in the ways of the emerald blade. Let's enjoy ourselves and learn a few things while we are at it.

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
09 Nov 2017 19:22 - 09 Nov 2017 19:28 #4 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Academy Combat Training
If I am available after my paperwork I will make an effort to be there to help instruct the newcomers, should you have me. I fight different than most so I might be good ias a teaching aid.

I should be done by 2 bells if you all are still training

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
Last edit: 09 Nov 2017 19:28 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds