Travance Chronicle Submissions Open for December 1217

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
14 Nov 2017 10:15 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Travance Chronicle Submissions Open for December 1217 was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Travance,

This month's theme is "Pride". You do not need to write or draw on-theme if you have something that you truly wish to see in print, but we do appreciate it. While all submissions must have a name attached, we can publicly attribute your work to "Anonymous" if you prefer. Compensation is 10g per piece. Additionally, the Barony considers it service to the common good, and prizes news especially.

Please direct all submissions or questions to my office (()). The deadline for submissions this month is "by the time I wake up on the 29th of November", though we'd of course prefer them sooner rather than later.

If I owe you pay for last moon, send me a missive or come find me at this coming Feast.

((OOG: You will also receive 400SP for any submissions, and +1 build for a piece of news, defined here as a reasonably factual recounting - to the best of your character's knowledge - of a recent game event. If you have something you'd really like to submit but can't see any way your character would consider doing so, reach out to me and we may be able to work something out; we'd like all players to have the opportunity to earn the SP rewards, if not the money ;-) . Also, please keep in mind that this is a family-friendly game and all entries should be PG-13 at max.

On file formatting: Art should be on a transparent or white background, and keep in mind that we print in greyscale on A4 & that your art will likely not be printed at larger than 4"x6". I can manage just about any image format you throw at me. For text, unless the text positioning is integral to your piece (such as with some poetry), plaintext without any indentation, centering, etc. is preferred. Feel free to send over GDrive/Dropbox links if you think file size or formatting might be an issue.))

In Service to Travance,

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
14 Nov 2017 11:28 #2 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic Travance Chronicle Submissions Open for December 1217
Hi Lois,
I'd like to rerun my ad for the Blackbird for every issue. Please send a bill.

Wili

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
26 Nov 2017 20:04 #3 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Travance Chronicle Submissions Open for December 1217
As a reminder, submissions are due in a few days.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds