Our Doors Are Open

• Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
14 Nov 2017 22:26 #1 by Wren (Wren)
Our Doors Are Open was created by Wren (Wren)
The Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts, located in the Proper, is opening its doors to any and all who wish to seek shelter this month from the demons currently roving the area. Beds, meals, medical assistance, and security will be provided for all who are in need. We implore you to stay with us if you feel that your farms or homesteads are not defend-able enough. We have space for dozens of people and more than enough food in our stores. Our massive Academy was built to withstand such incursions, being that Travance seems to be invaded frequently, and I will be employing more guards this month as well as leading patrol units myself. Your safety is our number one priority, and we will do all we can to secure it.

Additionally, if you are reading this - and you happen to be an adventurer or hero, and you would like to group up with a patrol unit, OR if coin speaks louder to you and you wish to be employed to defend my Academy - I would be happy to speak to you. I am organizing patrols in the area as well as hiring extra guards for the Academy this month.

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
14 Nov 2017 23:01 #2 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Our Doors Are Open
Though not as equipped as your academy, my winery is also open for any seeking shelter to stay. It is far enough out into the woods that we should go mostly unnoticed. Any straggling demons that may find their way that deep into the forest will be quickly dispatched.

Wren if you end up getting more people than you can handle, please send them in my direction and I will see to their safety.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
14 Nov 2017 23:09 #3 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic Our Doors Are Open
I plan to help as many innocent people as I can to safe places between feasts. I will help bring people to both the academy and your winery. As many as you can fit and take care of.

-Midori Suarez,
Daughter of Mercy

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
14 Nov 2017 23:20 #4 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic Our Doors Are Open
Thank you Nesterin and Midori.

If any other shelters are opening their doors to the populace in any of the lands please feel free to add where on the paper below.

In solidarity,

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
15 Nov 2017 09:04 #5 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Our Doors Are Open
The Church of Light has Mission Houses in Alomiolande in Pendarvin, Niedrillion in Kaledonia, and Mordavia in Ostcliff. They all are prepared with food, bedding, and healers. All are fortified and have Light clergy that would be very effective against demons. If any person in these lands needs shelter or refuge, all are welcome. Mass will be given daily to aid and strengthen militia and refugees alike. All in need are welcome no matter what your beliefs - these are places of refuge and all will be respected and treated justly. If you see or hear of anyone in need, send them and let us know.

Father Ephrem

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds