Steel Your Homes

• Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
14 Nov 2017 23:16 #1 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Steel Your Homes was created by Mantel (sigma-j)
There are many threats to our Barony currently roaming about.

The most pressing of which is the Earth Demon incursion. Arm yourselves with Gold, the Divine, Positive Energy, and Lightning. Unless you are peerless among psionicists, don't bother with attacks of the mind, you will come out far more hurt by their chaos than they will by your will. Bolster your defenses and spread word about these weaknesses. ((OOG: Land Actions should be directed to Gene S, and Kirsten L))

While you are setting up defenses, I highly suggest you arm your men with Torches, and other methods of Fire and Decay. The Lanius Incursion of the Shrike has once again surfaced from Shrike's Wood in Ostcliff. While our Land was fortified against them, other settlements did not follow our advice and leadership. Erect thick, tall pylons, upon which to mount torches, through your city streets and around the perimeter of your cities. Teach your Guard that should they wield a Flame of any kind up against the Lanius, it will retreat. These carnivorous plants can use the full abilities over whatever corpses it consumes, do not let your men and women die to it. Patrol your Wildernesses, protect hunters, stand vigil over graves. Do what you know and can, and spread word. ((OOG: Land Actions should be directed to Ben H))

If anyone of martial prowess, looking to prove themselves against daunting odds, seek me out through missive.

Strength Through Unity
--Mantel Warrane
Professor of Weave Studies at the Darkwood Academy for the Metaphysical Arts
Mages' Guild Journeyman
Aspects Friar of Compassion and Knowledge

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
15 Nov 2017 16:38 #2 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Steel Your Homes
An Announcement from the Baronial Guard & the Office of the Exchequer

The Baronial Guard thanks Professor Mantel for this posting. The Barony is indeed in a bit of a hard spot regarding the current incursion of Earth Demons that are starting to plague our lands. As such, the Office of the Exchequer will be offering up 10 Gold, double the normal active duty pay for our guardsmen, to all that preform such actions that aid in slowing the progress of these pests. If you are well educated in time management, you will receive an additional 10 Gold for your extra help should you devote it to the defense of our homeland.

If you would like to coordinate efforts, please contact your local Baronial Guard officer.

(( OOG: Please add [Demon Defense] to your Subject Line in your Public Order or Bolster Military actions and you will have the gold automatically added to your account before the event. You will receive 10 Gold per action done in this way. Ensure you also tag Gene S and Kristen L as the STs for the action. ))

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds