Seeking those who can give aid

• Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
18 Nov 2017 09:32 #1 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Seeking those who can give aid was created by Ephrem (bamore62)
To all men and women of good will toward the Barony, Kormyre, and Arawyn:

Those of us under the gods now restored to Eodra attempt to take a step to defeat the foe common to all in Arawyn.

1) We need all the war gods to do battle with the great Soul Devourer and continue the crusade in the Chaos Wastes. The chaos anchor is still not planted in the Wastes, but we must be prepared to act swiftly when such is done.

2) In order to gain aid from the gods of war, we will hold a mass with one priest from each of the war gods: Valos, Brazen, Enax, and Agaura. So far we have myself (of Valos), Father Duncan (of Brazen). With priests of Agaura present in the proper it should not be hard to find a participant - answer below this parchment if you are willing and able to perform mass. A priest of Enax might currently be difficult to find. Spread word to all you know who follow Enax. If we have a cleric from each of these gods, they will stand point during the mass. All would be welcome to such mass, as it involves many who seek to defeat our common enemy.

3) We need to find the Occulus Terminus, the head of a mace known to be in the hands of the heretical Gaian splinter cult, The Unbroken Oak. If any scholars can find information regarding their whereabouts, or the location of the Occulus, that would be a great boon to the Church's endeavors to aid this world. The Unbroken Oak have a long heretical history, so many leads might be available.

With the presence of demons in the Barony many people are using their resources and efforts wisely against them. Continue to do so, for it is right and just. However, those who can, seek information with regard to a willing priest of Enax or the location of the Unbroken Oak and the Occulus Terminus.

Deus Vult!

Father Ephrem,
Priest of Valos
Flagellant of the Holy Light
Pastor of the Church of Light Mission House in Alomiolande

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Ergos (arieslink)
  • Joshua
  • Thank Yous: 8
18 Nov 2017 15:29 #2 by Joshua (Rione)
Replied by Joshua (Rione) on topic Seeking those who can give aid
Enaxians may not be so hard to find as you might think, brother. In fact I think you will find you have been living in proximity with my God's greatest servants in the known world for some time now.
I will stand with you as his representative in service to my lord Enax, his Majesty the Lord of War and Order, blessed be his name. We will not shirk from battle, nor falter from the call to arms.

His will be done,
General Arione Arkanian
Squire of Ostcliff
Master of House Arkanian
Champion and High Priest of Enax

Action is the only cure for fear.

Joshua Lindover
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
18 Nov 2017 17:27 #3 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Seeking those who can give aid
General Arkanian,
You do great honor to your god with such quick and ready response.
As we draw closer to the full moon of the next feast, we will decide upon time and place for the mass.
Father Ephrem

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds