A message for All Those who venerate Brazen

• JTinney
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lad... Never hit if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting.... But if ye have to hit, never hit soft
  • Thank Yous: 537
30 Nov 2017 23:07 - 30 Nov 2017 23:08 #1 by JTinney (Swordsaint)
A message for All Those who venerate Brazen was created by JTinney (Swordsaint)
A brief message for all of my Fellow Followers of the Forge Father-

It was determined that there will be no formal mass venerating Brazen this month at the usual time. There will be an All Faiths Battle Mass given by the representatives of the Deities who Hold the Art of War among their Interests on Saturday Afternoon.

Until that time, I respectfully encourage you all to attend the masses given by representatives of Other Faiths.... and I also remind you to please take part in the Reclamation Day festivities.

The Forge Father believes that the fruits of labor should be enjoyed.... and Partaking in the Festivties of the Holiday spawned by the battle to save Travance and the World should be done.

ESPECIALLY as we prepare to once more give The Demon and their Ilk another Lesson in why we of Travance are who we are.

Go forth, improve your knowledge of the other Faiths, Enjoy the Holiday and Be ready to bring the Art and Craft of War unto the Demon Kind once more.

Yours in the Light and warmth of His Forge,

Father Duncan MacKenzie
High Priest of Brazen

Father Duncan MacKenzie

Templar-High Priest of Brazen
Chaplain, Bloodspirits Mercenary Company

Janos Beecham (alt)
Dragoon of No Importance

John Tinney
Safety Marshal/ EMT
Last edit: 30 Nov 2017 23:08 by JTinney (Swordsaint).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds